Men

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up late in the afternoon the next day. I had the most wonderful dream of all ; getting married to all of the Infinite members (or other idols if your prefer). I was about to take another long nap when my mother barge into my room, with sparkles in her eyes.

 

“Eunhye-ah, wake up! Go and get yourself dressed!”

 

“Waeeee!?  I don’t want tooooooo!” I whined, covering myself with the blanket.

 

“Don’t you want dinner? We’re going to a restaurant~” she sang.

 

I immediately stood up from my bed after hearing the word ‘restaurant’. “Jjinja umma?”

 

She chuckled. “Yes. Now, hurry up. I don’t want to be late.” She pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door.

 

Soon, the two of us arrived at a posh restaurant.

 

“Woah.. Umma, can you afford this?” I asked with my mouth hanging in the air. I look around the place. It was unbelievable that I was going to a high class restaurant. I mean, my mother’s job pays just right for us to survive every day. Going to a high class restaurant.. Really.. I don’t get what she was thinking. Does she want to wash the dishes or something?

 

“Good evening ma’am, do you have a reservation?” A waiter asked politely.

 

“Yes. My name is Kang Yuri.”

 

“This way please.” He ushered the both of us to our designated table.

 

A man was seating there, wearing a black suit with his face covered by the menu. As soon as he heard footsteps coming his way, he put down the menu and smiled.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Eunhye.” He said, standing up.

 

My eyes automatically widen in surprise and I stuttered while speaking. “P-Principal..”

 

“Ah.. Don’t call me that.. Call me Daniel.”

 

I could only nod stiffly, sitting down slowly on the nearest seat. Ordering seems so hard when my mind was filled with questions. In the end, my mother ordered for me. She would always scold me because she is an impatient person but that night was different.

 

Dinner was quiet. Only the sounds of forks and knifes, clinking against the plates were heard. I finished my dinner first, so I sneaked out my iPhone underneath the table and tapped away, fast.

 

(Note : Top = first tweet. Bottom = latest tweet)

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

OMG OMG OMG! AM I DREAMING?

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

SOMEBODY, TELL ME I’M DREAMING NOW!!!

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS..

 

“So..” Daniel started.

 

I jolted a little and quickly slid my phone into my purse and looked up.

 

“I have an announcement to make to you, Eunhye.”

 

“Uhh.. yeah?”

 

Suddenly, he took both of my mother’s hands in his. “Your mother and I are going to get married this December. We’re already engaged for a few months now..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter