Last Day of School

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! Junior year ended! I was so glad that the boring school year is finally over. Now, it’s only senior year left. Luckily it's his last year and I wouldn't have to see him again.. Anyway, let’s study hard and get out of high school and.. go to college! *pouts* My mother forced me to. Can’t defy her can I?

 

Dara has already gone home because she had plans. I, on the other hand, have the rest of the day to laze around in my room.

 

I skipped happily towards the gate. Really skipped as there weren’t a lot of students there. So who cares? *shrugs shoulders*

 

I smiled to myself as I passed through the gates. *Bye bye school! I won’t be seeing you till next year!* I widen my arms and inhaled the air deeply.

 

*Honk!*

 

The honk of a vehicle made me jump to the side, holding my chest with a startled face. Even if it happens within seconds, I caught the familiar face with that familiar bike. He smirked at me for a second before zooming off on his motorcycle. The others didn’t even look at my direction except for Seungri, smiling at me with his usual eye smile.

 

Big Bang should get a car. What if someone gets injured? I really shouldn’t be bothered about it. It really wasn’t my business to care.

 

I took the same route back home. The distance wasn’t that far. Just a 15 minutes’ walk. It helps you keep fit and all, right?

 

“Umma! I’m home!” I greeted as I took out my shoes, putting them on the rack.

 

My mother got out of the kitchen with her favorite pink apron, the color which I had got over years ago. “Welcome back darling! Do you want to eat?” she asked, more of a chirping.

 

“No. I’ll just be in my room, enjoying the last day of school.” I quickly replied her as I rushed up into my room.

 

After a long bath, I checked out my twitter updates.. Same old, same old. Every post seems to be about the last day of school. Dara thinks that twitter is boring.. Sheesh. It’s really addictive you know. And come to think of it, why was my mother so cheerful? Have she won a lottery or something? Weird.. Really weird.. Anyways, let’s flood the twitter timeline a little. It is a must for me. Muahahahaaa! I feel pitiful for my 59 followers. Yup.. They are my schoolmates.

 

(Note : the bottom one is the latest post!)

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

School is over! Yay! Jumps up and down with me!! :DDD

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

And and..

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HE LOOKED AT ME!! HE LOOKED AT ME!! *FAINTS*

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? GAHHH I’M GOING CRAZY REMEMBERING IT! *DIES* *DIES*

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter