Tears

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came ; school-free.

 

It was my lazy day again. I’ve been lazy lately.. I don’t know why. I’m more at ease when I see Jiyong. Before, I would always feel really awkward. Awkward because of many reasons.

 

My eyes are closed for who knows how long. I really am lazy to even open them. Call me a pig now. Eunhye the Pig.

 

*Knock knock*

 

The knocking of my door annoys me. It must be my mother asking me to get out of bed. I don’t want to. I just want to close my eyes for the whole day.

 

*Knock knock*

 

The knocking became louder and more impatient. My mother would always shout my name for the third time..

 

*Knock knock knock knock knock knock*

 

Okay.. that is so not my mother. I’ll just ignore the person. My laziness is preventing me from opening the door.. which is not locked anyway. So, why isn’t the person opening it? Maybe Daniel is knocking it. *sigh* whatever.

 

“Eunhye! Open it!” I heard the voice that I wasn’t prepared to listen to.

 

*Knock knock*

 

“Eunhye-ah!”

 

I shoot up from my bed. I carefully opened the door.

 

Jiyong was standing right in front of me. He’s standing there right in front of me. I didn’t hear wrongly. It was him.

 

Jiyong chuckled. “Yah you pabo. Wash up now. We’re going for dinner.” He walked away but stopped and turned his head around. “Your PJs are cute.”

 

I stood there, dumbfounded. It’s the second time I’ve seen him smiling this year. I must be lucky. Really. Jiyong smiling is like the rarest thing anyone would’ve seen. But wait. Did he say that pajamas are cute? I ran to my mirror and gasped. I finally realized that I was wearing my Mickey Mouse PJs. Oh god, this is super embarrassing!

 

I cursed myself as I was dressing up. I sighed heavily as I remembered myself in that pajamas, with my messed up hair and saliva-stained mouth.

 

“Eunhye-ah. Why are you so late?” My mother asked, standing in front of the house door, waiting for me. “Your father and brother are already waiting in the car. Let’s hurry up.” She gestured me to come forward.

 

I sat in the car awkwardly with the two men. My mother was still locking the house door. So, I tweeted to prevent myself from being awkward.

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

Going out for dinner now~

 

I checked the twitter updates of my tweet friends. Boring updates. There were no interesting ones. Seungri tweeted something weird.

 

VVIPri  Seungri

Should I confess to her? But how will she react if she hears it? My head hurts :(

 

Seungri likes someone.. weird. The crazy guy actually likes someone. Maybe it’s Dara? They suit each other. The both of them are hyper. The both of them are carefree. They have so much in common don’t you think?

 

We arrived at the restaurant and sat at the window table. We had a happy and funny dinner. Daniel is really funny and some of his jokes are w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter