I Dare You

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ppalli Jiyong!” I shouted at him impatiently. Why is he being a slowpoke? I got the VIP seat but I am so anxious about the whole thing.

 

“Why are we here?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

 

“I need to get something. You’ll wait for me in this café okay?”

 

I rushed out without a second to waste. The queue for the collection of Infinite’s concert goodies was too long. I waited and waited. Finally I got mine after 30 minutes of queuing. I ran back to the café. Luckily there’s a café near the stadium. I ran for a good 15 minutes.

 

“Where have you been and why are you panting?”

 

I sat and gulped down his iced tea. “Long story. So, do you want to have a quick meal?”

 

“You drank my iced tea.” Jiyong glared at me.

 

“W-What? But I was thirsty..”

 

After our meal, I glanced at the clock on the wall of the café. It seems to be 3.30PM. The concert starts at 4PM.

 

“Let’s go. I have somewhere that I want to go with you.”

 

I led Jiyong to the stadium. I held his wrist and dragged him into the crowd of inspirits (Infinite’s fans).

 

“Why are we going into the stadium? And why are there tons of girls here?”

 

“Shh. Just follow me.”

 

When we sat at our seats, Jiyong frowned at me. It was either a confused one or an angry one. I couldn’t tell because my mind wasn’t there. The lights suddenly went off and the screen showed each one of the members.

 

“Eunhye.. you made me go to the stupid concert!?” Jiyong hissed. I could barely hear him because of all the screams.

 

The members came up on stage coolly and the first song was being played – Come back again.

 

“Kim Sunggyu

Jang Dongwoo

Nam Woohyun

Lee Howon

Lee Sungyeol

Kim Myungsoo

Lee Sungjong

IN-FI –NI-TE!”

 

Everyone shouted the fanchant. I was so absorbed in their dancing skills and performances. I couldn’t believe that I was watching their performances live.

 

After a few songs and talk time, Be mine was played and the girls were literally screaming their lungs out when Infinite sang the chorus part “naekko haja (be mine)”. My eyes sparkled when it was Sungyeol’s part. He is my bias in Infinite. The others too but he’s my first~

 

“Do you hear me?~”

 

“INFINITE!”

 

“Do you hear me? OH!”

 

“Sungyeol oppa!!” I screamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter