I'll join because of a certain someone..

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

This teacher kept on pestering me, following me around but nothing came out of his mouth. What the hell does he want from me? Does he want to confess or something? Ugh, disgusting.

 

I stopped and turned annoyingly. “What the hell do you want from me!? Speak or I’ll have you fired.”

 

The teachers there knew about me being the principal’s son. So I guess they were scared of me.

 

Hearing the word ‘fired’, he started to open his mouth. “I-I w-want y-you t-t-to be i-in m-my p-p-play.” He timid replied, stuttered all his words.

 

“What? Play?”

 

“Y-yes. T-The winter p-play.”

 

*Winter play?* I thought to myself. *Is it the one that Eunhye’s going to be in? The lead role she’s talking about?*

 

“So, what about it?” I asked, acting like I was not into it at all.

 

“W-We need a lead role for the m-male. I hope y-you would be a-accept it.”

 

So, this is the literature teacher Eunhye’s been talking about, having an eye on someone to be the lead role for the male? I doubt that I was the person who he had eyes on.

 

“Why me?”

 

“B-Because.. Y-your voice is beautiful for the p-play.”

 

And this is how I figured out that he was talking about me. That must be the reason why he’s been tailing me all the time.

 

“And what do I get from it?” I raised an eyebrow, trying to get some benefits even if I know what to answer him.

 

 “A-Anything. I’ll do anything for you.” He pleaded.

 

“Sure.” I replied, before I walked away from him.

 

I could hear him cheering from behind. A little too loud. This is a win-win for the both of us. I smirked to myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You know how hard it is to be standing on stage with hundreds and thousands of people watching you!? I want to back out on this. I can’t do this.” Eunhye whinned, as she finished her turn for the golf game on Wii.

 

It was my turn and I positioned myself, swinging the remote and putting a hand above my eyes, acting like I hit it too far.

 

“It wouldn’t be bad.. After being on stage for a while, rehearsing, you won’t feel anxious anymore.”

 

“But.. I’ve got stage fright!” she reasoned it out.

 

“The first rehearsal is going to be next Monday right? Don’t worry.. I’m sure you’ll do well.”

 

“I hope so.” She pouted and puffed her cheeks at the same time, a little bit too cute for me.

 

*Can I pinch your cheeks Eunhye-ah?* My mind said b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter