Wedding Day

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed and it was already December. I haven’t talk to my mother. The thought of a conversation seems like it would end up making me teary. I felt angry and hurt that she didn’t tell me anything about it.

 

The wedding day has come. I got a message from her.

 

From: Umma <3

Darling, the dress is in the wardrobe. Don’t worry, I’ve picked something to your taste. Come to the church by 5. I’ll be waiting for you! I love you <3

 

I checked the time and sighed. *2PM* I took a bath and fixed myself up, wearing my BB cream, blusher, eyeliner and lip gloss. I made soft curls and straighten my bangs. For the final touch, I put on my hazel colored contact lenses. Wearing the dress and the heels, I was ready for the ceremony. I took a black purse and my iPhone, locking the house.

 

“Why is it only 3.30?” I asked to no one in particular as I checked the time on my phone.

 

I hailed a cab and reached it in no time at all. The ride took about 15 minutes, making it 3.45PM. I strolled into the church and glance around. I was the only one there and it felt really empty, seating all alone at the front bench.

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~  Where is everybody body body body body??

 

Watching Infinite’s performances on YouTube seems to kill the slow time. People started to fill the seats and none of them were anyone I knew, so I continued to do be in my own world, spazzing over their performances as usual.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Seungri’s POV 

 

“Hyung! Aren’t you coming? Come on!” I dragged the stubborn Jiyong out of the house.

 

To tell the truth, it wasn’t my business to do all these but as a responsible maknae, I had to do something about it.

 

“I don’t want to go!” Jiyong grumbled but he didn’t really protest.

 

The rest of the members were already waiting for him in his car. Yes. He owns a car but he prefers riding motorcycles because it seems much cooler for him I guess.

 

I pushed him into the passenger’s seat and settled myself down beside him. TOP drove us to the church and we quickly got out, seeing that it was almost time for the ceremony.

 

I had to drag him again, only that he is now stuck on the ground like a glue.

 

“TOP hyung! Help me out here!” I cried for TOP’s help.

 

With ease, he dragged Jiyong by the arm with a hand without a struggle. Jiyong on the other hand was trying to wriggle his arm from the strong grasp. I followed behind them with Taeyang and Daesung who seems to be amused by Jiyong’s action.

 

TOP made Jiyong sit at the front bench beside someone. I glanced at the person before taking the seat beside the both of them just like the other members.

 

*She looks familiar..* I peeked at her again and scrunched my eyebrows, thinking hard about it.

 

“Eunhye?” I tried to guess.

 

She turned from her iPhone and stare at me. Then her eyes widens as she glanced through her row.

 

“A-Annyeong..” she stuttered, which I find it cute.

 

Everyone stood up and I guess that the bride is coming since the groom is already in front of the altar with the priest.

 

“I’m so nervous..”

 

“Why are you nervous for? It’s not you who are marrying.. And it’s not even your father who’s going to get married.” TOP exclaime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter