VIP

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I don’t have any plans for the last weeks of holiday, I planned to be a pig. Here’s my planned schedule :

 

1. Wake up in the afternoon.

2. Eat.

3. Watch variety shows and performances.

4. Eat.

5. Sleep.

 

And the routine will always stay the same. Well, I don’t care if I grow fat. I don’t really feel the need to maintain my appearance anymore. My crush is my stepbrother and my heart is somewhat shattered.. actually it cracked a bit. Even if I eat a lot, I don’t get fat. People are really jealous of it. To tell you the truth, I hated it. I look skinny. I want some fats. Dara is the same species as me ; High metabolism people.

 

So, I really didn’t go out of my room unless my tummy says otherwise.

 

It’s already.. Sunday? Their days sure are long. And I don’t want any younger siblings please. It may be selfish but I want to be my mother’s only one child ><

 

Since it’s a Sunday and.. tomorrow is the start of my senior year *big sigh* I really want to laze around my room but my lazy day will become a tiring day with the knock on the door that Sunday night.

 

*Knock knock*

 

I lazily got up and opened the door a little.

 

“You’re coming with me. I give you 10 minutes to meet me outside.” Jiyong instructed and walked away before I could protest.

 

*Okay. Going out with Jiyong.. Going out with Jiyong..* I kept thinking about it while choosing an outfit in my walk-in wardrobe. I paused my activity for a while and widen my eyes after realizing what the situation was. *…. I’M GOING OUT WITH JIYONG!!* I jumped around like a mad person.

 

I hurriedly put on an outfit and fixed my hair before rushing out of the house.

 

Jiyong was tapping his feet impatiently as he leaned on his motorcycle. His face tells me that he didn’t really want me to tag along. But why must he anyways? It’s not like his father paid someone to stalk us or something.. right? *sigh*

 

“Can you hurry up? I don’t wanna waste time here.” Jiyong bellowed.

 

I rushed towards him in frustration. He gave me a helmet and hopped on his motorcycle.

 

“Hop on now.” He impatiently instructed.

 

I sat on the seat and pinched the back of his shirt. I seriously wouldn’t want to have skin contact with him.. It would just make my heart go crazy. It was really dangerous for me to hold him like that mostly because he was riding too fast and was possible beyond the limit. I clenched his shirt tightly, afraid that I would fall off anytime soon.

 

We reached at a familiar place. The hotel where the wedding reception was held ; VIP.

 

Why would he go to the hotel?.. Maybe he wants to.. No no no. Why am I thinking dirty thoughts? *sigh* But I couldn’t help to feel nervous.

 

He casually walked to the lift and I timidly followed him. He pressed B1. But is there such hotel having rooms in the basement? I doubt so.

 

The lift’s door opened and the blasting of music was piercing my ears. It was too loud for me. I couldn’t stand it.

 

Jiyong walked out of the lift. He seems to be ignoring my presence. But hey, at least be a little bit nicer to your new stepsister. Even if I hate my position of his stepsister, at least I can see him every day.. right? Well, I think that’s enough for me.

 

He went to a table. And guess what? The rest of the Big Bang was there.

 

“Finally you’ve showed up. I thought you would never come.” TOP scoffed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter