It's not that bad..

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foul mood. Foul mood. Foul mood.

 

Since the day my mother married Daniel, I have not smiled. But my idols made me smile, just for a while. It’s hard to see Jiyong even if he’s living under the same roof as me. I don’t know why but he sleeps in class and doesn’t come home till late at night.

 

“Eunhye!” Dara wrapped an arm around mine. She has slowly begun to take in about my relationship with Jiyong, not that I care about it. “I want to confess to your brother!”

 

“WHAT!?” I gasped, hearing my own voice echoing throughout the hallway.

 

“Shh.. I don’t know if he accepts me or anything.. But I want to let him know about my feelings for him.”

 

“But.. But.. He will just ignore you.” I tried to reason it out with her.

 

I kinda feel really really really afraid, thinking that Jiyong might accept her feelings. She even dressed as a normal girl today just for him. Really? Dara the whacky girl, over

 

“I don’t care. I just want to tell him that. So, ask him to meet me after school at the backyard okay? Thank you! I love you Eunhye-ah!” she hugged me tightly, until I had a hard time to breathe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

School ended,  Dara winked at me, signaling me to tell him.

 

I waited until there was no one in the classroom except for me and the sleeping Jiyong. I breathed in, shaking. I poked his shoulder with my index finger. Still, he was asleep. So, I nervously held his shoulder and shook him. He stirred but went back to sleep. I called him up and shook him more harder.

 

“Jiyong.. Jiyong.. G.Dragon.. GD.. G.Dragon.. wake up.”

 

He groaned and stretched himself. His sleepy face looked cute though.. *Yah Eunhye! Taboo! Taboo!*

 

“What do you want?” his voice was husky. It made me melt. I could faint anytime now.

 

“Uh.. My friend wants to say something to you at the backyard.”

 

“Who cares?”

 

*Oh . He’s not going to turn up. What do I do? What do I do?*

 

“Uhh.. just follow me. It’s important.” I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out to the backyard.

 

*Yes. Important my foot. Just for my friend.. It wouldn’t kill right? I’ll just get him there and leave immediately. Yes, leave immediately. And I’m holding his hand now! O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter