My rights

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was seating on the coach, lazily watching TV and munching on the snacks I’ve found in the cabinet.

 

“What show you’re watching?” Jiyong plopped himself on the seat beside mine, asking me with a bored and expressionless face.

 

“Nothing. J-Just music videos.” Aish. I was stuttering again.

 

“Oh.”

 

“Jiyong..”

 

“You know that you can call me oppa right?” he raised an eyebrow.

 

“N-Neh..”

 

“And you’re the only person in school other than Seungri and TOP who calls me by my real name.”

 

“Is it.. wrong?” I timidly asked him. I like his real name better than G.Dragon.

 

“No. It’s okay if it’s you.” He seemingly sounded bored with the ongoing conversation.

 

*Eunhye Eunhye Eunhye! Try to make an interesting topic!” I scolded myself.

 

“Seungri’s my project partner for literature.”

 

“Hmm..” he replied, eyes glued on the screen.

 

*What else.. What else..*

 

“Ah. Have you seen Dara today?”

 

“Who?”

 

“My friend who confessed to you a few weeks ago..”

 

After some silence, he let out a small “Ah”, saying that he remembered her.

 

“She looks different now.. She’s lady-like and all..”

 

“You mean the girl who wears the school uniform like you and has a wavy hair?”

 

*He noticed her?* I felt a bit jealous. The G.Dragon I know in school would never take notice of any girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Dara.. are you okay?” I cautiously asked her as she settled down beside me in class.

 

“I’m fine.” She replied in a cheerful tone.

 

As I was doing my class work, something really bugged me. I poke Dara by the arm with the tip of my pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter