Jieun's assumption or fact?

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

Eunhye has found a new cute friend to play with and it’s more surprising that it’s Seungri’s sister. They don’t even look alike!

 

I’ve tried to grab Eunhye’s attention if I could but it would always go down to the drain. You know, it seems like I’m invisible. Am I?

 

And here comes my marvelous plan of getting her attention..

 

“Yah Seungri, let’s hang out. You, me, Eunhye and your sister.”

 

“What!? No way. Hyung are you crazy? No, I can’t let you date my sister!” he looked at me with his scared eyes.

 

“No. I don’t want to. I’m not interested in her.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Phew. Hyung, just say so in the first place!”

 

“I didn’t even say a word about it and you kept on misinterpreting it.”

 

 End of POV 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Unnie~ Oppa says that we’re hanging out later after school.” Jieun told me.

 

“Really? Where are we going?”

 

“I don’t know.. He said that we’ll think about it later.”

 

“Ah.. Araso.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After school, I waited for Jieun outside of the gate. We walked together to the café to meet up with Seungri.

 

What surprised me was that he was accompanied by Jiyong. That guy who stole-my-heart-but-he’s-my-step-brother-and-in-no-way-am-I-going-to-think-further-about-it.

 

“Oppa, you brought G.Dragon sunbae?” Jieun’s eyes widen.

 

“Can’t I? It’s much better because the two of you won’t even entertain me.” He pouted.

 

“Fine. I guess it’s reasonable, right Eunhye unnie?” She smiled cheekily at me.

 

“Neh..”

 

Oh how I wish I could turn back the time and stop myself from telling her about my biggest ever secret! This little kid.. she’s just as cheeky as her brother! *pouts* I don’t know what to do now..

 

Seungri decided that we go for a walk in the park to bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter