Jieun's blabber mouth

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jieun’s POV 

 

I’ve been thinking a lot lately. Even Seungri oppa says that it’s weird for me to think all of the time. *sigh* This is the cause of Eunhye unnie’s love life. But isn’t it interesting!? Falling in love with your stepbrother and your stepbrother falling in love with you too.. It would be forbidden but it’s so cute! Heheehe. What am I talking about?

 

I set my own mission to make Eunhye unnie and G.Dragon oppa to be together. I think that G.Dragon oppa likes her too and I know that my brother likes unnie too. But! I wouldn’t approve of it because Eunhye unnie deserves a better person than my brother.

 

After I had found more evidence to confirm that G.Dragon likes unnie, I sneakily took my brother’s phone and search through the contacts to find his number.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hello?” The owner of the phone number picked up.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. You are G.Dragon right?”

 

“Yes.. who is this?”

 

*Right on the spot!*

 

“Umm.. This is Seungri’s sister.. Ahh.. Can I ask you something?”

 

“What?” his cold voice is really annoying.

 

“You like Eunhye unnie right?”

 

“…”

 

“Hello?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You like Eunhye unnie right?” I asked again. “Don’t worry. I’ll support the both of you and take care of my brother so that he won’t be able to disturb Eunhye unnie.”

 

“Uh. Why are you saying this?”

 

*He must be really dumb!* I rolled my eyes at his answer. Luckily he’s not my type of guy.

 

“Becaaause. I noticed your heart-shaped eyes when you look at Eunhye unnie and you really look as if you’re madly in love. And the worst thing about it is you are not aware of it!”

 

I can’t stand myself explaining to him more. Being the middle person and all. Gr-oss.

 

“…”

 

He still kept quiet about it.

 

“Yah, I’m not being rude or anything but build some confidence and confess to her already! You won’t even know what she’ll say. How can you leave her just like that? She can’t wait for you forever and be single for the rest of her life! Geez, you’re so dumb! Bye.” I hung up the phone. That would give him a piece of my mind. Muahahahahhaa.

 

 End of POV 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

Seungri’s sister hung up on me. I didn’t have the chance to say anything. And.. what did she say about Eunhye? She can’t wait for you forever and be single for the rest of her life!

 

Really? Does that mean.. No way. No freaking way.

 

Because of the phone call, I couldn’t even sleep a wink. Does Eunhye like me, more than a brother? All the possibilities shoot up and I glanced at my digital clock just to see it stating 06:05.

 

“Urghh!” I groaned into my pillow before lazily getting up.

 

 End of POV 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I found myself with panda eyes. Yes, Kang Eunhye, you have a very obvious pair of panda eyes. I hope it would just be a little less visible with the magic of my concealer.

 

Trust me, today would be very different.

 

I waited at the bus station for Jieun. I glanced at my phone screen. She was getting pretty late now.

 

“Unnie, good morning~” she chirped.

 

Throughout the ride to school, she kept on grinning at me.

 

Something was fishy. I could smell it.

 

I gave her a look with my eyebrow raised as soon as we reached the school grounds.

 

“Tell me mischievous lady, what is up on your sleeve?”

 

“Nothing~” she sang-song and skipped her way to her homeroom.

 

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter