It's only fair..

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Replay. Replay. Replay.

 

*OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOO FRUSTRATING AND WEIRD!!*

 

I managed to get out of the place as quietly, or so it seems.

 

I’m not in my right mind now. This is soooooo wrong. The feelings are emerging again. Feelings, hide in my heart and don’t ever go out!

 

As if it would understand me -.-

 

I kept on walking forward and soon reached the bus stop. I didn’t really notice anyone there until the person sat next to me.

 

“Ah! Jinjja!” I held my hand to my chest and shut my eyes. I moved away from him.

 

“Sorry about the you-know-what.” Jiyong mumbled.

 

I didn’t response back. All I did was looking down onto the ground. What should I have said? It’s okay ‘cause I liked it. Or maybe, sorry, no cure. Really?

 

The bus came. I quickly went in and sat at the furthest seat at the end. There were so many empty seats but Jiyong went to the seat beside mine.

 

I felt uncomfortable.

 

1. The person I’d a crush on for a while is sitting beside me like this. (not that he hasn’t sat beside me but after the.. yeah).

2. My soul wants to jump out of the bus right now.

3. There was an awkward silence.. too awkward.

4. He’s been fidgeting in his seat, making me nervous of what he might possible do.

5. I’m afraid of him kissing me again. (unlikely).

6. I couldn’t look into his eyes or his lips.. or he himself ><

7. I want to be alone to stay on my right mind.

8. I hope that the bus driver drives fast so that I can go back home faster, lock myself in my room forever.

9. I need to pee. (not lying)

 

At the bus terminal, I rushed to the restroom. I felt a bit better. Only for a bit. *Pulls hair*

 

Taking another bus back home, I avoided him by sitting away from him.

 

“Welcome home darlings. How was the party?” My mother asked and I gave her a meek smile.

 

Before she could say more, I went straight to my room and locking the door as planned. My head hurts. Too much to think about.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I avoided him as much as I could for the past few days.

 

I went to school alone. I skipped lunch. I sat as far away from him as possible in class. I ignored him. I went back home alone. I didn’t spend time with him and catch up on things.

 

I didn’t dare.

 

“Eunhye-ah, you must be happy to be able to kiss him.” Dara mocked at me. “You make me puke.”

 

Well, Dara cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter