Chapter 23

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came back to my senses. It wasn’t that hard……… Yeah it wasn’t.. *reassuring myself*

 

I’ve been smiling and hiding that taboo feeling. Whenever Jiyong looked at me, I tried to give him a smile but he just turns around and ignores the hell out of me. Yeah, I think it’s much better that he does that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara came up to me. “It’s really time for you to get over him don’t you think so?”

 

What was I supposed to say to that? Is she kidding me? How’d she know?

 

“Well.. Better stay away or you’ll get hurt.” She warned, walking away with her head held high up.

 

*What’s her problem!?* I couldn’t even understand it. She already has Jiyong. She knows that I’m only a sister to him. I’ve already tried my best to smile every possible second. Did she think that it’s not hard enough for me? Seriously, she needs to grow up. Why would I get hurt anyways? Pfft.

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

Pissed off by a fly. She needs to be squashed right down by my shoes >:\

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 Dara’s POV 

 

. I’m scared of losing G.Dragon. Since he’s mine, it shouldn’t be the case right? But I feel so insecure. I feel that he might just vanish right in front of my eyes.

 

Why did I desperately demand for him to be my boyfriend? God, Dara you’re such a. URGH.

 

Threatening him that I’ll hurt Eunhye just made me more of an evil and selfish person.

 

Anyways, I envy Eunhye. I just hope that she won’t have more feelings for him. The way they look into each other’s eyes just scares the hell out of me. My insecurity got the better of me and I’ve always told Eunhye off, saying that G.Dragon oppa is mine and all. But is it effective? *shivers*

 

Brother-sister relationship? Hell no. I think it’s more to that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

This is so bloody ing wrong! Urgh. She’s been stuck with me for 24/7 like a pest.

 

I can’t do anything about it. I can’t beat her up so I could save Eunhye. I don’t beat up women. I’m a man. This is the only way for me to save Eunhye from getting hurt by this evil witch. Damn this .

 

On the other hand, Eunhye’s been smiling. She didn’t look sad anymore or so I thought. She smiled but I felt a tint of sadness in her eyes. I was sure of it. But I’m glad she’s not hurt or anything like that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“So hyung, how a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter