Trip to Japan

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah pabo Eunhye, I love you~”

 

How I wish that was true. But, it was just my dream. Just a small annoyingly dreamy one.

 

*sigh* Should I confess to him?

No. No. He’s gonna freak out.

But what if he feels the same way just like Jieun said..?

No way. I think it’s just a lie. It can’t be true..

But can it?

 

My mind is making me dizzy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hey, I sent in your form for the trip.”

 

“What?” I blinked at him.

 

“I’ve sent our forms for the Japan trip. Dad said that we need to enjoy and take a breather.”

 

*Andwae. I don’t want a trip with him in it!*

 

“I didn’t say I would go.”

 

“Just accompany me will ya?” He said in frustration.

 

“Accompanying you would be harder for me.” I mumbled, hopefully he didn’t hear it but he did.

 

“I’m bothersome?” he cocked his eyebrow up.

 

“No.. you’re not bothersome.. I mean.. you know you’re popular and all and I’m just an average person. And they will talk ill about us and if they knew that we’re siblings, you’re dead right?”

 

“Nope. I won’t be dead. I can reclaim my reputation anytime. What’s wrong with the ‘siblings’ thing anyway. It doesn’t bother me.” He shrugged.

 

He’s a dimwit! People are talking about us being a couple and if they knew that we’re ‘siblings’, they would look different at us. Why? Because siblings don’t have a relationship with each other. It’s either us being a couple or us being the ‘siblings’.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another 6 more months but it passed by fast.

 

Jiyong turned caring and loving. Is that weird? But my heart flutters whenever he did something out of concern. He casually tucked my hair behind my ear or helped me out with stuff. How sweet can he be? It feels like we’re a couple.. Okay stop it Eunhye.

 

“Yah, wear your beanie properly.” He adjusted it with care.

 

You would never know how much I have blush this pass year. Many things happened and he became so close to me. Hehe. But it’s only ‘close’ and it was nothing of a relationship.

 

“You’re sending us off? What if they get suspicious or something?” Jiyong said to Daniel.

 

“Just say that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter