4-Dimensional creature

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat with the bride and groom with Big Bang.

 

“Umma..” I nudged her softly by the side.

 

“What?”

 

“You didn’t tell me that he had a son!” I softly hissed.

 

She shrugged. “You didn’t want to talk to me.”

 

I puffed my cheeks and went back to my food. *She really has a way with words*

 

Luckily Seungri was beside me. Who knows what will happen to me if he were to be beside me. I would definitely die that instant. No. Maybe faint. The reception wasn’t that boring or awkward since Seungri was there to talk about school.

 

I went back home and dropped myself on the bed. My mother came back, maybe an hour later.

 

“Eunhye.. you need to pack your things tomorrow.. I’ve put the house for sale and we’ll be moving to Daniel’s house the following day.”

 

“What about school?”

 

“He can send you there since he works there.” My mother replied as if it was as simple as it sounds.

 

Sure it sounds simple but everything is going too fast. My mother got married that day. The next day, I need to pack my stuff. And the following day, I’m moving out. Great. Just great.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up feeling sore all over. *It must have been the revealing dress.. worn during winter*

 

I cleared everything from my room and put it into the boxes my mother has left for me. It took me the whole day to pack everything up because there was so much to pack and my soreness were not going away.

 

*A new day starting tomorrow..*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hello Eunhye.” Daniel greeted me as I went into the kitchen.

 

“Oh.. hi.” I was surprised that he was there. I wasn’t expecting him to turn up at all.

 

“The movers are here. Is everything ready?” my mother asked.

 

“Neh.”

 

“Okay. Let’s go to the car.” Daniel got up from his seat after the movers got everything loaded onto the truck.

 

I walked behind the new couple awkwardly and sat at the back seat. He drove for a mile or so. I put on my headphones and listened to my iPod.

 

You must be thinking why I have all these expensive gadgets. It’s because I’ve saved enough money to buy them. It took me a few years and also some part time work to get the amount. It’s worth it, really.

 

“Is this another town?” I questioned him as I glanced at the unfamiliar view.

 

“A town away.” He replied. “Don’t worry. I’ll send you to school.”

 

“Oh.. kay..” But really, I don’t want to be the talk of the school, having rumors and all especially in the beginning of the school year.

 

The house is bigger than the ones in my old neighborhood. I wowed at the sight of it. It was such an amazing view.

 

“Let’s go to your room.” He ushered us.

 

I walked up the flight of stairs. The bedrooms are on the third floor. *This will be tiring if I am going to go up and down the stairs every day!*

 

I huffed when I finally reached the third floor. The movers had no problems in carrying the boxes up. They have passed me for the third time already. My body isn’t that favorable in doing exercises, let alone do something tiring like this. Physical activities aren’t my thing. I wonder how grandpa gyu will handle this kind of thing. I bet he will whine about it.

 

My room was at the far right. Once Daniel moved away from my sight, I gasped at my room, naturally dropping my jaw. It was the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. The walls were colored in light purple, my favorite color. I have a new bed with a fresh bed sheet that had a Mickey and Minnie Mouse design. Well, I love Mickey Mouse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter