Dara's crush

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a picture of myself in my uniform before going down for breakfast.. Actually, I’m skipping breakfast because I usually don’t eat it when I’m going to school.

 

GbunnyrabbitD  Eunhye

My first day of senior year ♥ good morning people~ have a nice day ;D

[photo link]

 

“Eunhye, Jiyong will be going to school with you today. I have a meeting and I need to go now. Enjoy your first day.” Daniel said before going out.

 

Wait. What did he say? Go to school with him!? No. No. No.

 

And I even forgot that he’s retaining. God damn it. Why must he be in school? Whhhyyyy!?

 

After Daniel left, I waited for a while and sneakily went out of the house knowing that Jiyong would probably not give me a ride to school. That kind of guy wouldn’t be so nice to a girl. I mean, I’ve never seen him caring for a girl at all. His fangirl in school fell right in front of him but he just walked away. That’s GD to you.

 

I reached the gates just in a nick of time. It took me a while to figure out the way to school via the buses. *Sigh* I should have just asked begged Jiyong for a ride.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Eunhye!~” Dara yelled as she burst into our new classroom.

 

“Shhh.. Dara, you’re so noisy!” I softly hissed at her.

 

She sat down beside me with a smile plastered on her face. “Since this year is a new year, I want to confess some things with you.”

 

*Confess? She kept a secret? Really?*

 

“Eunhye-ahhh~” she leaned closer to me, whispering into my ear. “I had a crush since freshman year.”

 

“WHAT!?” I accidentally exclaimed out loud not believing that the whacky girl, Dara had a crush on someone.

 

“Shhh!” she frowned and put a finger on her lips. “But he’s gone now.”

 

“Who?”

 

“G.Dragon..” she breathed out.

 

*Hold on. G.Dragon.. G.Dragon. G.Dragon. G.Dragon. OMFG. JIYONG!?*

 

“Repeat what you’ve said.” I asked her to confirm that what I’ve heard was wrong.

 

“G.Dragon.. the kingka..”

 

“Err.. ohh..”

 

“Okay class. We have new classmates for this year.” Mr. Jo announced to us and gestured the new students to come in.

 

As they entered, my classmates were whispering and gasping out loudly. I could even sense Dara’s soul jum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter