Chapter 14

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author’s POV 

 

You were dragged by Jiyong down the stairs. It wasn’t painful and it didn’t hurt but you wondered why he suddenly did that to you.

 

“Sit beside me araso?” Jiyong asked you nicely.

 

You nodded awkwardly and sat beside him. The others came and Seungri was about to sit at the other side beside of you.

 

“NO! I reserved the seat for TOP.” Jiyong said.

 

Seungri sighed and sat in front of Jiyong. You didn’t notice a thing when all of them laughed at Seungri. You find it weird but you shook it off as you took a bite on your dinner.

 

“Mrs. Kwon.. where is Mr. Kwon?” Taeyang asked.

 

“He had some work to do. He’ll be back soon.” Your mother replied.

 

“Eunhye-ah. Can I see your room?” Seungri asked with his eyes sparkling.

 

Before you could say a word, Jiyong blurted out. “NO! Who says you can look into people’s room!”

 

*What’s wrong with him!?* Seungri thought furiously.

 

*Jiyong has been acting weird today. He even held my hand and asked me to stay with him. Living with him makes my heart beat so fast that I think I would die sooner than I thought I would*

 

“Eunhye-ah, help me out with the deserts.” Your mother called out from the kitchen.

 

“Eunhye, give me your phone.” Jiyong asked before you walked out of the living room.

 

*What does he want to do with my phone?* You asked yourself.  You reluctantly gave him your phone.

 

After cutting up the fruits, you put the big plate on the coffee table.

 

“Here.” Jiyong said in a light hearted tone, giving you back your phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter