Chapter 27

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in my life, Jiyong took the bus to school with me because he had left his bike in school yesterday.

 

Jieun texted me to say that she would be running late and asked me to go ahead of her.

 

Walking into the school grounds, passing by the corridors, I heard our schoolmates whispering. They were really obvious and I heard one of the juniors saying that we’re an item. Hehe.. How I wish it was true.

 

Jiyong patted my head before heading to the class. I buried my face in my locker. I wasn’t expecting that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was lunch. I was about to pay for lunch but Jiyong handed the bill first. I blinked with confusion. He took my tray and carried it to the table.

 

I shyly followed him from behind and sat beside Jieun.

 

“Unnie, he’s so sweet.” Jieun whispered.

 

“It’s just so weird..” I whispered to her back.

 

“But, you like it don’t you?” she gave me an all-knowing smile.

 

“Shut up already.” Was all I mouthed out, cautiously glancing around to see if anyone was eavesdropping.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jieun’s POV 

 

I like to tease Eunhye unnie. She’s all red when I . Hehe.

 

I happily bite my burger and glanced at the two of them. G.Dragon smirked at me for a second. Hmph. He’s lucky that unnie likes him. If not for her, I think I would really want to erase that egoistic and cold guy off of this surface of the Earth.

 

When Eunhye unnie went to the washroom, I intentionally said out loud to Seungri oppa, “Oppa, I think you should tell Eunhye unnie that you like her.”

 

“Huh? Really? I thought you were against me being with your beloved unnie.” Seungri oppa exaggerated the ‘beloved’ part, rolling his eyes. He must be jealous.

 

“So? I agree to it now. There’s no one who’s brave enough to confess to her.” I gave a quick smirk at G.Dragon and I knew he was quietly listening to our conversation even though he was ‘using’ his phone.

 

“I know a lot of the guys in school like her. You know, my classmates say that she’s really cute and beautiful.”

 

Oppa looked really surprised. But, I can see from the corner of my eyes that G.Dragon was really pissed off. He should confess already -.-

 

 End of POV 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was in the cubicle, straightening out my skirt when a whole bucket of water was poured onto me. It shocked me for a while and I heard a bucket was thrown on the floor and small giggles disappearing with the sound of the washroom’s door closing.

 

I stood there, blinking my eyes, trying to get back to reality.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter