She's back

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can I say that I’m closer to Jiyong now? Hehe. I feel like I am though.

 

Since that awful day (the day I received my detention), Jiyong would send me to school on his bike. *Jumps up and down like a fangirl* You wouldn’t believe how hard it was not to hyperventilate when I sat on his bike, holding his waist (a bit). A plus point to be your crush’s sister. *laughs awkwardly* But he had to drop me off a few meters away from school, where students rarely walk there.

 

“Even if you’re my stepsister, don’t tell anyone about our relationship.”

 

Yes, he said that. Reasonable enough to drop me off there right? I guess he doesn’t want any stupid rumors to spread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“It’s not tiring right? Walking to school from here?” Jiyong asked as I got down from his bike.

 

I took off the helmet and shook my head. “Ani. It’s okay.”

 

I looked at him. I couldn’t see his face as he had his helmet visor covering it up. But with his school uniform, cool biker’s helmet and his black leather gloves, he seems the badass-super-hot-mysterious high school student.

 

He took off the glove from his right hand, taking me off guard as he softly brushed my hair in place.

 

“See you in school.” He patted my head before driving off.

 

Well, I stood there for a few good seconds, taking in what had happened. I could feel the heat on my face. I automatically squealed and fangirled at the spot.

 

*A good start to a day* I told myself, walking to my locker as soon as I reach the school.

 

“Annyeong Eunhye.” A familiar voice called from behind.

 

It really surprised me. I haven’t seen her for a while and I thought that she had transferred out to another school. The most surprising thing was that she had a 360 degrees transformation from a whacky-weird-hyper individual to a pristine-normal hair-un-accessorized young lady.

 

“Eunhye.. it’s me Dara.” She gave a small wave and stifled a small lady-like laugh.

 

“Uhh..” I was speechless. Nothing came out of my mouth even though I have tons of questions for her.

 

It felt that the world had turned up-side down for some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter