Detention and Ice Cream

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You need a ride to school?” Jiyong offered.

 

“H-Huh?” I blinked, dumbfounded that he asked me.

 

“I said.. Do you need a ride?” he repeated himself.

 

“A-Ah.. N-No.. It’s okay..”

 

I didn’t know why I said that.. I could have just accepted his offer. Good job Eunhye, you have just missed a golden opportunity to be with him.

 

Jiyong smirked and walked out of the house. “Don’t be late for class.”

 

*Ahhhh! He just made this harder if he continues to say those kind and sweet things!*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was late. For the first time in history, I was late for school. I had my reason. It wasn’t my fault that I was late. The bus had a breakdown. It took about 15 minutes until the next bus came to pick us up. I cursed throughout the journey. From time to time, I would check on my phone for the time. My hands got sweaty and I got really restless. Tears were rounding up in my eyes. I held them back by closing my eyes shut and not thinking about the time.

 

By the time I rushed towards the gates, the head of discipline, Mr Lee was standing there, waiting.

 

I hung my head low as he asked me to fill in the form for detention. Biting my lips as I write down, I resented, not taking the offer for the ride.

 

I slowly walked towards my classroom, knocked on the door and entered it. My homeroom teacher asked me why I was late. Excuse? I don’t want to say anything right then. My mind was full of fear and depression. I looked at the ground as I went to my seat.

 

If I knew, I shouldn’t have come to school that day. I couldn’t concentrate 100% on the lessons. My heart began to accelerate as the bell rang for lunch. A few more periods and I will have to face the feared thing I didn’t want to have to go through at all in my life.

 

Everyone left the classroom at top speed to the cafeteria. I wanted to recollect my thoughts for a while. I needed the time to be alone in class.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

She was late after I have told her not to be late. She seems to be depressed or something. Throughout the lessons in class, all she did was to doodle on her paper. Is being late all that bad?

 

Bell for lunch was heard and the classroom was soon emptied.

 

“Hyung.. She seems..” Seungri whispered to me as he looked at her, sitting at her place without moving.

 

“You go first. TOP went to the washroom right? Tell him I’ll meet you guys later in the cafeteria.”

 

“Ah. Araso hyung.” seungri nodded and hesitantly walked out of the room after a final glance at Eunhye.

 

*Why mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter