Reasons for liking him

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I walked down to the kitchen like a zombie ; lifeless.

 

“Omo! Eunhye-ah what happened to your eyes!?” my mother came up to me and cupped my face with her hands.

 

“I’m just sleepy.. I couldn’t sleep yesterday.”

 

It’s true. I couldn’t sleep. All I did was to tweet and tweet and tweet. I became a spamming owl.

 

“Eunhye-ah.. I’m going to take you to school okay?” Daniel said out of nowhere.

 

I glanced over from my mother. There was no sign of him anywhere.

 

“Do you want to go now?” Daniel asked.

 

“Ah.. neh..” I replied to him in a soft but audible voice. It seems that my heart was feeling sad that I couldn’t get to see him that morning but my brain says that it’s a good thing. Afterall.. he is my crush stepbrother.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Throughout the lessons, there were no signs of Jiyong or TOP.

 

[Lunch time]

 

“Dara.. why do you like Ji.. ah.. I mean G.Dragon?” I asked her when she was happily munching on her sandwich.

 

*cough* She drank a glass of water after chocking herself.

 

“Why must you talk about something embarrassing?” Dara slowly turned red as she continues. “Umm.. because he’s cool? He’s like the most awesome guy I’ve seen. And he has some unique fashion sense. Hehe..”

 

*So.. she likes him only because he’s cool? Sigh. I know he’s cool but he’s more than cool*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Flashback 

[freshman year ; 2 years ago]

 

I got lost in school. I didn’t know where the Assembly Hall was. It’s only the second week. Great. Good job Kang Eunhye.

 

The school is much more bigger than the normal ones. More blocks and more classrooms. So I’m not at fault alright?

 

I gave up and wanted some fresh air. I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor and was headed for another flight of stairs to the rooftop when I heard a beautiful voice coming from the fourth level.

 

I followed the voice. The beautiful voice.

 

I found myself in front of a do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter