Intruder

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author’s POV 

 

Dara glanced around warily before turning her attention fully on Jiyong.

 

“I think you know what I want. I want you to stay away from her. As far as possible.”

 

“Why does it matter?” Jiyong snarled.

 

“Because, wouldn’t it look bad on your father? If everyone finds out that the two of you are siblings and even more so that you’re the principal’s son, wouldn’t it tarnish his reputation? Isn’t love between siblings forbidden?” she smirked as she looked at the speechless Jiyong.

 

Jiyong definitely wouldn’t want to humiliate his father. He may be cold and gave his father an unconcern attitude on the outside but on the inside, he really does care about his father’s well-being since he had been the one taking care of him all by himself. He didn’t want people to know that he is the principal’s son because his actions (defying rules & clubbing) don’t make him proud to be known as the principal’s son.

 

He especially didn’t want you to be the trash talk of the town and the bad treatment from people. You don’t deserve any of it.

 

“Tell you what.” Dara stepped closer to him. “As long as you’re always with me and you promise to ditch Eunhye, I won’t spread the secret out.” She poked his chest harshly from time to time, an evil grin appearing on her face.

 

“So, it’ll start from now on okay?” she chuckled lightly and ran to catch up with the group.

 

“Damn you, Dara.” Jiyong bellowed. What can he do now?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jiyong oppa.” You walked beside him.

 

Jiyong ignored you. He was trying hard not to respond to you as he knew that there was a pair of eyes watching his every movement.

 

The group was busy listening to the guide’s explanation on the site. You took the opportunity to talk to Jiyong who was weirdly being silent after the talk with Dara.

 

You stepped up in front of him and pouted, puffing your cheeks too cutely for Jiyong. He tried to resist pinching your cheeks and tell you how cute you are. He was mentally frustrated and cursed continuously as you tried every means to get his attention.

 

“Eunhye-ah, let’s go.” Seungri called you.

 

You huffed and went to Seungri’s side. Maybe it’s good to give you some time with some other guy, Jiyong thought.

 

Dara hooked her arm with Jiyong and happily dragged him towards the group as if they had patched up. As if.

 

You gawked. You couldn’t believe your eyes. You blinked rapidly as you watch them pass by you. *Why didn’t Jiyong protest?* You asked yourself.

 

“They are back together?” Seungri raised an eyebrow.

 

“I.. guess so?” you whispered with a tint of sadness evident in your voice.

 

Seungri linked an arm around your shoulders. “Oh come on, it’s not like he’s going to ignore you or something. Besides, you have me.”

 

You shrugged and left Seungri standing there alone.

 

“I don’t want you to be with Jiyong..” he muttered. “But I don’t want you to be sad.”

 

The whole tour around Osaka was tiring and you felt lonely. Jiyong promised to be your partner but he left you for her. It , big time.

 

It was break time and you were in a restaurant for your lunch. You tried to find Jiyong but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter