Second chance with a condition

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was chaotic on Sunday. The noise pollution irritates me. I wonder when all of them will get out of here. I stayed in my room and did my own stuff.

 

[NEWS] INFINITE’s Second Invasion II Confirmed Details.

 

“Oh. My. God.”

 

I read the headline of the latest news. I kept myself from squealing away. I clicked on the link.

 

*Yes. Yes. Yes.*

 

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!! I’M SO GOING!!!” I squealed in delight.

 

Luck wasn’t on my side for the first concert. I overslept and couldn’t get any chance of getting the ticket because it was sold within minutes of sale. Second Invasion II is my only chance. My only chance to meet my dream-idols.

 

I ran around to find my mother. I had to tell her about it. I had to.

 

“Umma! Umma umma umma umma!” I jumped on the spot when I saw her in the living room.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” My mother raised an eyebrow.

 

“Umma.. Can I please go to Infinite’s concert? Please please please??” I begged for the second time. The first one had gone to waste. I had begged and persisted for days until she had no choice but to give in. This is the second time I’m doing this and I am afraid that she wouldn’t let me. I swallowed the lump on my throat, waiting for her answer.

 

“When is it?”

 

I felt a little ray of hope in me.

 

“April.”

 

“Mmm.. I will discuss with your father first.” She replied hesitantly.

 

“So it’s a yes?” My eyes sparkled.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Yes! Kamsahamnida umma!” I hugged her tightly though I didn’t like hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter