Final

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somehow, the sleep I had yesterday made me feel better. I grunted while stretching my arms wide in the air. I stayed at that position with my eyes closed before I remembered something weird. Was it?

 

I swore that someone came into the room. It wasn’t the teacher though. The person held me by the waist right..? So not the teachers! But who could have the room’s key? Maybe a ert attacked me. Oh no! I searched my whole body for any evidence of . Nah, my clothes were still intact.

 

I brushed the thought away and washed up. While I was brushing my teeth, I hazily remembered the warmth on my lips. Instinctively, I touched it. I closed my eyes and tried to remember the face. I could have really captured the face. It was really close to mine. I know that it’s a guy. But he kissed me without my permission! Ah jinjja. Why can’t I figure out his face? It was too dark but I recognized the eyes though.

 

NO.

 

The culprit in my head was not the type of person to do that..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You’re getting better?”

 

“Yeah.. I’m quite okay now. Thanks.” I awkwardly answered Seungri.

 

Was it Seungri? It couldn’t have.. I saw Jiyong sitting at the other side of the bus. His mind seemed to be pretty occupied.. Ah, the girl again. I rolled my eyes inwardly. She sat next to Jiyong and leaned her head on his shoulder. Oh my god. My heart was shaking. Should I puke?

 

Today’s trip is to the bamboo forest in Kyoto. The tour guide said that it’s beautiful because the snow complimented the scenery of the bamboo trees but it’s more beautiful in the summer. So, I wonder if it’s as beautiful as the cherry blossoms.

 

I was in awe when we reached our destination. The walking was tiring but everything was beautiful just like the description of the tour guide. I think my mouth was constantly agape because Seungri kept on pushing my chin up.

 

I heard a soft chuckle behind me. I turned to face the chest of a person. I looked up and saw Jiyong maintaining a straight face.

 

“G.Dragon oppa~” here comes the annoyingness.

 

“You promised.” She tugged on his sleeve and he shoved away.

 

What? I thought they were together? It made me snapped when Dara wrapped an arm around his waist. *Stop being disgusting you..!* I mentally cursed at her. Maybe there were furious flames glowing in my eyes.

 

“Noona.” I regret turning. A ball of snow smeared onto my face. It hurts. The impact was huge. I gritted my teeth and returned an attack to the annoying member of the group; Zelo.

 

Playing around for a while, my heart was cleared of all uneasiness. It gave me a sense of relief even for a short while.

 

But again, I wasn’t sure what to feel right then. I wanted to confirm that the kiss from that night was from Jiyong. My heart was sure it was him. It has a hope for him and I tried searching his eyes for any kind of answers but he would always avoid my gaze. So, I had a high confidence that it was him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The days in Japan flew just like that. I was going to miss the memories with my group members except for a measly few. The last day was of course shopping. Seungri wanted a companion and I accepted it because he had done a lot for me these past few days.

 

The ‘date’ didn’t last as the two guys from our group joined in. We rested on a bench. Our hands were full of shopping bags and some souvenirs to give those at home. I laughed wholeheartedly at the joke Seungri made. He and Zelo made a small slapstick in front of Daehyun and me. I was concentrating on the performance but my eyes went further into the distance where I spotted Dara and Jiyong together.

 

Perfect. My mood was totally spoiled. She looks happy to be with him. I turned away for a second before staring at them again.

 

I felt my heart broke into tiny pieces. The excruciating pain overwhelmed my whole body. This wasn’t what I wanted. I didn’t want to see that in front of me and I swore that Dara was glancing at me with the corner of her eyes, smirking into the kiss she was sharing with Jiyong.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I tried to hold back my tears. It has to wait until I’m back home, in my room. It would be the safest place to cry everything out and no one would notice it and ask me about it.

 

Please, I don’t want a single soul to ask me if I’m okay. I don’t want to cry. It’s like the opposite effect; asking in concern would make me cry and everything won’t be okay anymore.

 

“Bye Eunhye!” Seungri waved at me crazily before retreating into the car. I stifled a laugh when his head hit the top of the car’s door.

 

Now, is Daniel fetching us home? It’s already pass 12 midnight..

 

I glanced around everywhere. There wasn’t anyone that was going to bring me back home. I’m guess I have to sleep in the airport.. all alone.. with no companion.. de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter