Chapter 10

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

I couldn’t sleep that night. I think it’s because of the indigestion.

 

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After the drink, I walked up the stairs. I stopped at the second level because of the music coming from the games room. The lights were switched on and I wasn’t ready for an intruder at that moment. I tip-toed towards the room, putting up my fists to get ready to attack the intruder.

 

Surprised.

 

It was around 1AM and I didn’t think that the girl would be up this late.

 

I leaned on the wall beside the door. She was playing a kids’ dancing game. Seeing a teenager dancing to a cartoon game is funny. Cute as she is, she always got the moves wrong and in the end, she got low scores for it.

 

I was holding back my laughter because of her awkward and stiff dancing.

 

“Aish!” she stomped her feet on the wooden floor continuously.

 

This time, I couldn’t hold back my laughter. Some of it escaped from my mouth but I quickly held it back in.

 

She glanced at my direction and gave me an epic reaction. Her shocked face was indescribably.

 

“Why are you playing Dora?” I just had to say it to ease my laughter.

 

Her face turned pinkish and she got awkward and shy. “Uhh..” was the only thing coming out of .

 

Since I couldn’t sleep, I might as well dance a bit. I asked her to watch me as I picked the game and danced, following the moves given. I showed her some extra moves. When the game ended, I asked her how I did. A grin spread across her face as she put her two thumbs up, saying that it was awesome.

 

I wanted to have a battle with her. I assured her that it was easy. The game ended as soon as it started with the difference between our scores.. yeah, I don’t need to say it.

 

Seeing her sad, I picked a cartoon one for her ; Alvin and The Chipmunks.

 

After the game, she suddenly burst, saying that she hate dancing.

 

“Just because you lose to me doesn’t mean you need to hate dancing.” I remarked, but it turned out to be meaner than I thought it would sound.

 

She lay on the floor with her eyes closed. Drops of tears were emerging out of her eyes.

 

“Eunhye.. are you.. crying?”

 

She covered her face with an arm. I went nearer to her and squatted beside her.

 

“Yah.. are you oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter