Seungri's sister

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Kang Eunhye.” Hearing the voice, I turned around and was cornered to the side, against the wall. Jiyong slammed his hand on the wall beside me. It made me jump a little at his action.

 

“W-What?” I avoided his gaze.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you trying to avoid me?” he questioned me in a soft, intense voice that sent my heart off.

 

“N-Nothing. It’s nothing. I just don’t have anything to say to you.” I replied him as quickly as my tongue could keep up.

 

“Are you sure?” he raised an eyebrow, his face now nearer to mine.

 

I could feel his hot breath tickling my skin. I gave him a few small nods and sighed nervously.

 

*Keep calm Eunhye. Keep calm.*

 

As I mentally ease myself, he withdrew himself away from me. I held onto my breath as I glanced at his retreating back.

 

*That was a close call*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

I felt really anxious about my decision. I hope it would be for the best. I just hope it would.

 

I went up to Dara and asked her for a break up. I told her that and walked away straight after.

 

The ‘talk’ with Eunhye previously was really awkward. I didn’t know why I did that to her. Having her close to me like that, I started to go crazy ; mentally. I wanted to ask her if she’s okay, if she’s feeling sick, if she’s unhappy. I just wanted to assure her that everything’s okay but I asked in a wrong tone of voice ; a voice full of piss and frustration.

 

I feel like I’m caring too much for her. What’s this weird feeling?

 

 End of POV 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I guess you’re happy that we broke up.” Dara showed up with a puffed up face.

 

“Huh?”

 

“We-broke-up. Happy?” she smirked in the ugliest way I could have seen.

 

I blinked for a few times. “You mean G.Dragon and you?”

 

She glared, piercing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter