Chapter 29

All That Matters.. is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t really want you here.” Dara commented bitterly as soon as we went into our room.

 

Please. I wouldn’t want to have her here too. *rolls eyes* Come on, you’re practically my so-called best friend who became evil and twisted just because of Jiyong. You two-faced .

 

“Well.. as long as you don’t enter my personal space. We draw the line here.” She walked through an imaginary line. A line between my bed and hers, the bathroom was at her side but the door was on my side.

 

*Uh huh.. personal space.*

 

The phone in the room rang. I picked it up and was called to meet up at the lobby 15 minutes later.

 

“We need to be at the lobby later. Fifteen minutes.” I said monotonously.

 

I went out of the room first. I didn’t really unpack everything. I just don’t need to waste time on packing everything back afterwards.

 

“Eunhye-ah, partner with me okay?” Jiyong said.

 

I just smiled as a reply. Just us, please.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

I’ve warned Seungri that I’m partnering up with Eunhye under whatever circumstances.

 

“But hyuuuuuuung!” He whined.

 

“No buts.” I headed to the lobby before him. I tried to find Eunhye before he could beat me asking her to be his partner. No can do. Eunhye must be my partner. I finally found her sitting at the corner of the lobby.

 

“Eunhye-ah, partner with me okay?”

 

She smiled. That smile made my heart flutter. It made something in me warm. What was it again?

 

“We’ll split into groups of 6 since there are 30 of you here.” Jiyong announced in front of all of us. “We have chosen our teams. Each teacher per group.”

 

There were 5 teachers. I hope the teacher that picked me would pick Eunhye too. I prayed in my heart that we would be in the same group.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, you’re in my group.” Mr Kim called out.

 

*What? His group? This weak teacher’s group? But.. okay, please at least choose Eunhye!*

 

“Sandara Park.”

 

“Neh.”

 

*Can he repeat that again? Dara’s in my group?*

 

“Jung Daehyun, here.” He gestured the boy forward. He can be called a pretty boy with his looks.. But I am better!

 

“Choi Junhong.”

 

*Okay, what’s with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter