tight hug.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tight hug.

tight hug a hug that has a deep meaning behind it

It’s Monday Morning once again. Taeyeon got out from her bed with a frown on her face. All of it is due to her step mother or who she likes to call as ‘evil woman’ who has finally returned to the house from Osaka, Japan last night, which also mean that she needs to wake up early to prepare for breakfasts once again. When it‘s only the twins and her, everything is going her way smoothly – there’s nothing she can’t handle.

Baekhyun would always make his own coffee and toast, so all she needs to do is to make Miyoung’s breakfast – since she always wake up the last – which she didn’t do most of the time, because Baekhyun has already make it for the 2 of them – him, and his twins. Anyway, the evil queen has finally returned and now that she is back to being the ‘slave’ again, Taeyeon could only pray hard for herself. After that, Taeyeon quickly wear her uniform while trying to dry her wet hair with towel – it’s no use though.

When she goes down to the kitchen, she saw someone she didn’t expect to see, Baekhyun. He is right there in front of the stove. His eyes are fixed to a pan, and Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. Is he cooking for the four of them right now? He seems to notice the new presence in the room, since he turns around and then smiles at her. “Morning, Tae.” He greeted her – and she kind of wonders since when did they get so close to each other – and she muttered back a soft, “Good morning to you too.”

He is stirring the soup and Taeyeon is still staring at him, and when he notices this, he chuckles at her. “You can just take a seat and wait while I cook here.” He said with another smile and once again, Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. What is he doing all of a sudden? Did he have any ulterior plan behind this? Well, usually, she would have care about those things but not right now because she’s too tired to cook today and to think that he done it for her, Taeyeon thinks she should at least be grateful to him rather than questioning his motives like that.

Of course, even if Baekhyun has already said that, she didn’t take a seat but instead she approaches him. He took a step back at the sudden close proximity between them while Taeyeon looks over to what’s inside the pot. “What are you cooking?” She asked him. He stays silent for a few seconds before her words finally register to his brain, “Oh- Oh! It’s chicken soup. Since I found a recipe on this while I’m online and I think I need to try it since it’s cold these days and uh... well, you catch a cold, didn’t you? I thought it’s better if you eat warm food.” He explained.

She blushed after hearing his words, and then also realizes something off. How did he know that I caught a cold? Okay, well, maybe it was kind of obvious. She did go around with a red nose, watery eyes, and also sneezing now and then around the house the day after she watches over Kibum at hospital, so he might have seen her like that. Also, she haven’t took medicine since they have none left at home and she has too little of energy to go to the pharmacy by herself. Anyway, to think that he not only notice it but also took a note of that, makes her heart flutters in a way possible.

“I told you to take care of yourself that night, but you still return with a cold. It makes me sad to think that you didn’t even take my words seriously when I really care for you seriously.” Baekhyun said and in a split of second, Taeyeon felt guilty all of sudden. I really care for you seriously… Those words remain still on her mind and suddenly, she felt so hot around him. Taeyeon tries to remain calm but she can’t – Baekhyun did wonders to her emotions and heart this time too and she can’t stop it.

“Anyway, can you try to taste this? I think it’s okay for me but I don’t know if it will taste good for the rest-” “Well, I can’t really taste any food right now. Remember? I catch a cold.” She cut him off and he facepalms himself, how could he forget that she is sick when literally one second ago, they are talking about it? “The color looks good though, so I’m sure it will taste good. Besides, I won’t blame you even if it has too much salt or too much water, since I would still eat it nonetheless.” She said with a smile and Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. What has gotten into her really? He thought to himself.

“Also, thanks, Baekhyun.” She said, smiling ear to ear while saying that and Baekhyun swears his heart skipped a beat at the sight. How can one be so pretty like her? And why do I still have this feeling for my own step sister… He thought to himself, but then again, no matter how much he tries, he couldn’t stop loving her.

Once the dish is done, he turns off the stove. Both of them reach out for the pot’s handle, resulting his hands to be on top of hers. Baekhyun swears he felt as if electricity runs through his whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter