leisure time.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

leisure time.

lei·sure time plural noun: leisure times time available for ease and relaxation

When the sun was almost gone and the clockwise makes an L shape, Baekhyun quickly runs from his class and to the front gate. He got the news that Miyoung would go to the hospital with some of his class mates probably to visit Kibum over the first recess just when he thought the day couldn’t be more perfect than it already is. He never would have imagine that he would have the courage to summon his courage to ask her out – okay, that was not really asking out, he literally just asks her if she wants to meet with him after school and it’s actually kind of lame – after like 8 years.

The thing that he didn’t imagine to happen the most is of course for her to answer him that she will come and in a split of second, Baekhyun almost let out a scream during their Geography class because of it but fortunately, he was able to not let it slip out of his throat. So in the end, here he is leaning waiting against a wall as he waits for his step sister to come. Sure enough, after around 2 minutes, Taeyeon comes out from the school, and even though she didn’t move her head around, Baekhyun knows she was looking for him – because she should be.

“Taeyeon-ah.” Baekhyun called out for the brown haired girl and she spun around, her hair all over the place as she gracefully spins and Baekhyun was star struck and dazed in his spot – it seriously feel like he’s watching a TV CF for a second, how can one be so pretty like her? “Ah… I thought you only prank me and left.” The girl said, her eyes are shining and her lips made a small smile. Baekhyun was really in awe with her for a split of second that he didn’t even respond to her.

“So…?” She waited for him but of course, he didn’t answer. Taeyeon chuckles a bit before she shakes Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun was finally brought back to the reality after that and he could only smiles at her. “Ah, well. Since Mother will go to Japan to take care of the shares with GQ group and I just thought that maybe you would enjoy to go for a round trip of leisure but of course… that’s only my thought.” Baekhyun explained and he swears to God, her eyes flickers a bit before it turns dark at once.

“Oh.” Taeyeon mumbles softly under her breath. Her eyes were on the ground and it hardened as she bit her lips and starts to play with fingers, her eyebrows furrowed. Okay, now Baekhyun didn’t know if she would go with him or not. Oh , he will lose all his courage as a man if she said she won’t go and he’s not having any of it. “I mean, if you’re busy then-” “No. I indeed have a lot of chores to do at home and I need to visit Kibum and also, I still need to study but,” She looks up at him and smile, “I’ll go.”

Baekhyun felt as if his heart was on fire and his body was on heaven when she said that. Gosh, am I dreaming? After 5 years of living with her under the same roof without the acceptance as a family, he finally felt as if she finally steps out of her locked room to the outside. Taeyeon probably knows what he’s thinking because she awkwardly tries to fix her hair as she wait for Baekhyun to say something but Baekhyun is indeed, too deep in his thoughts to think of anything.

“You… want to go with me?” Baekhyun asked her, unsure of the situation. He stares at Taeyeon like she was joking at him but the girl looks really serious. “I’m being serious here. Let’s go out and have some fun like you said. Anyway, she’s not here to check my work so I can always do it later. Also, I could just visit Kibum any other time but today I do feel like having fun… with you.” Taeyeon stated and he swears the grin on his face couldn’t get any wider. Instantly, he reached for her wrist and grabs it before he spins her around and drags her.

Taeyeon was surprised at the sudden touch but didn’t complain nor did she yank it away. She likes his hold on her; it was surprisingly warm in the neither hot nor cold start of October. When the two of them reached the parking lots, Baekhyun looks down on their hands and with a swift move, Taeyeon pull it away – oh well, Baekhyun was sure that his face was kind of red, but then again, Taeyeon’s cheeks seems like it was tainted by pink ink. The two of them get inside the car, and Taeyeon actually wonders how can they be in this moment right now when just this morning, she was so awkward.

“Where do you want to go?” He asked and she shrugs her shoulder. “I’m fine with any places you’re having in your mind.” Taeyeon answers and gave her a slight smile. She actually wants to tell him not to go to any crowded place but somehow, she was quite sure he knows that she doesn’t like those types of places. Baekhyun flashed a sweet smile at her before he drives the car away from the school.

A rather crowded area comes at the sight first, but the car quickly passes by it before it suddenly goes to a really peaceful and quiet place. “Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked him curiously as she gazes out of the clear window. The sky was so blue, and it’s quite dark. Taeyeon wonders if it would rain today. “It has a lot of nice th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter