endless.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

endless.

end·less having no apparent end or limit

"Taeyeon," A voice called out for her yet her mind still couldn't register it. Taeyeon groaned and only shifted slightly on her seat. Her eyes were still shut tightly when suddenly a force starts to shakes her shoulder and once again, she groaned at the strong force.

"Kim Taeyeon." Baekhyun called out again yet the girl didn't even budge. He sighs, god, he never knew she's such a deep sleeper - either that or maybe she's just tired from the finals that they took like just a week ago which Baekhyun kind of messed up but he didn't care. Still, he repeated the name calling until finally, her eyes fluttered open slowly.

Taeyeon shuts it back almost right after she opens it as the sunlight blinded her sight. Still kind of dazed, she turns to her right before she opens her eyes only to realize that she's already in another place. Taeyeon looks to her left only for her eyes to finally laid on Baekhyun's who offered her a wide smile.

"Hey, come on, we have arrived." The boy informed her and the statement was responded by a raise of eyebrow from her. It was another minute when she finally comes back to her senses and her eyes widened. Wait, they already arrived at the place?

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and stretched her hands out - because the roof is open - before she let out a yawn. "This is not the beach." She said, pointing at the surrounding. Well, it's really not. The car seems to have stopped in some kind of area that seems to be built for the tourists around because all she can is the asphalt road and shops.

But one thing that seems to be just the same here or at the beach is probably the fact that it's really cold out here. Or maybe it's her fault for like wearing only a white t-shirt when it's like early December and it's almost winter and so the wind is really chilly. Baekhyun, of course, notices the way she shivered slightly and only flashed a sweet smile before he took off his black leather jacket, "Here, wear this if you're cold."

It's quite fortunate that Baekhyun already got out of the car or else he would saw how her face turned pink at his action. Baekhyun makes his way toward the other side of the car before he opens her door like the gentleman he is. "Come on, get out. We don't have all time in this world for this trip." He said jokingly, a playful smile playing on his lips and Taeyeon shot a half glare at him.

Taeyeon the stepped out of the car and after Baekhyun made sure that it's locked, the two of them walked throughout the street. It's not really packed like what they expected. Probably because like stated earlier, it's like early December and not many people would like to visit a beach so yeah, it affects this place too.

And now, Baekhyun kind of regrets taking off his jacket and leaving him only with his black t-shirt because he's kind of shivering because of the cold. Well, the other part of him didn't regret handing it to her though because Taeyeon looks absolutely gorgeous on his leather jacket, and now he can't seem to take his eyes off her. And also, it didn't help him at all about the fact that he chooses to wear a black ripped pants because now, his knees are suffering from the cold too.

But anyway, a wide grin is formed on his face when he saw how Taeyeon seems to be so happy and her eyes are shining brightly, wondering on the shops and she seems to be fascinated by the Christmas light that some already put up. Well, it did make the street looks more warm than the actual thing though.

"Hey, let's go there!" Taeyeon exclaimed and pointed at a shop with woody walls and heavily decorated by the small lights above the door. It kind of has this antique vibe and Baekhyun also felt himself being attracted to it so in the end he only nods.

Taeyeon kind of dragged him up there because she's all of sudden so enthusiast about this trip. The two of theme entered the shop and a chime of bell was heard. An old lady - probably in her 50s if Baekhyun should guesses - appears behind the counter with a warm smile. "Welcome to our shop, Miss, Sir." She said and Taeyeon only smiles back and nod as an acknowledgement.

The shop is not that big. It's filled with racks mostly, with some beautiful winter ornaments displayed on it or some antique display like some old clock or things like that. Taeyeon found herself entranced by the things there and more particularly at the snow globe at the end of the shelf at the corner. "It's pretty." She muttered to herself but it's loud enough for the black haired boy behind her to hear.

"It is." He commented and Taeyeon turns around to faces him before she flashed him a warm smile and Baekhyun melts the moment he saw it. The snow globe was on her hands and she lifts it until it's on the same height as his eyes, "It kind of gives me the winter vibes, you know. I mean, it's still not winter here and neither does snow already fall but, it's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter