tiny smiles.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tiny smiles.

ti·ny smile plural noun: tiny smiles a very small form of a pleased or amused expression

It was already Thursday – and it has been 3 days after the water incident with her step brother – and well, Taeyeon hates Thursday. Probably it has something to do with the fact that the first period is once again, history – the world’s most boring subject, she have to admit. Other than the boring subject, the first period was also a hell because she couldn’t even focus on a thing – the P.E class outside was so loud. It’s not a wonder though, when she realizes who is playing on the green field, she finally knows why.

It was of course, no other than her very step brother who also happens to be the most popular guy at school, Kim Baekhyun. The girls’ cheer whenever he plays was insane – he could just be an idol, really. If there’s something that Taeyeon hates more than a subject, then it was the girls who seem to have no life and keep ogling at her step brother. Not that she was jealous, but it’s just quite annoying especially when they start to scream. Well, and also let’s say she holds grudge for most of them. When she first comes to high school, those girls literally bully her when they saw Baekhyun was close with her.

Actually, if not for Baekhyun who saves her from all of that – one of the times that she actually wants to disappear from the ground, it was so embarrassing – then she probably would still be misunderstood. But then again, even if she want to be thankful to him about it, most of it was still Baekhyun’s fault – if he’s not that much popular than it wouldn’t be like that and if only he stay away from her at school, like how she told him to, she would probably never get bullied. Not like Taeyeon is that weak either – she has been one of the best athletes before in junior high, but right now, she was too lazy to prove it.

But despite hating the obnoxious loud cheer, Taeyeon actually thinks most of the matches are pretty fun. It was usually basketball – which she is not really fond of – and of course, the usual ace is Baekhyun. At times like this, Taeyeon actually thinks Baekhyun is okay and he actually looks hot like that – not that she would admit it to the person, of course. Blame her girl instinct for thinking like that though. Right now, Taeyeon just laid her head on one arms, facing the window beside her – she’s somehow lucky because the field is just beside her part of building.

“Kim Baekhyun is just so… amazing,” Sooyeon muttered and Taeyeon turns to faces her which took her by surprise. “I’m just stating the fact about your step brother.” She said and shrugs, and Taeyeon only chuckles. Opposite of Baekhyun is Kim Kibum, her best friend. He’s literally the laziest person walking on earth at this time, probably. He just always has his excuses to skip the P.E. class and only plays in one match – they usually need to plays three match each. Like right now, he was just sitting on the field and looking over to somewhere – Taeyeon guesses he’s searching for the sight of his crush, Miyoung.

The game continued after one of the player made a foul move and the ball is once again with Baekhyun – god, how can he play so easily? – and then, in less than a minute Baekhyun has shoot the ball to the ring and of course, as always he scores perfectly. The game goes on like that, Baekhyun leading his team to winning with all his perfect shoots and everyone will cheer loudly every time he shoots – she did too.

When the game ended, and most of the P.E. class starts disappearing – probably to go and took some shower and get changed – Taeyeon decides she would like to sleep for the rest of the class – the History teacher usually didn’t pay attention to the class, the teacher knows they all sleep, anyway. So, then she was sleeping for a good 20 minutes until suddenly, some of her class screams and alerted, her eyes open in an instant. Expecting to feel some earthquake or fire, Taeyeon was quite disappointed – but still feel relieved – that none of it was the cause of their screams. Instead, there stands the holy Kim Baekhyun.

Her eyes widened as Taeyeon lays her face down on her desk and faces the window, trying hard not to be unnoticed – even though she knows it would be useless because Baekhyun probably came to see her, of course. Still, she felt her hands getting sweaty despite all of it. Now that she thinks about it, Baekhyun do looks really – ing – cool with his white t-shirt and the basketball shorts – violating the school rules but the teachers don’t really mind – drenched in sweats which are all over the place.

“Morning, Mr. Jeon. Can I speak to Miss Kim Taeyeon for a few minutes, please? Well, you could say no but actually, it was already recess time- but I feel that I still need to have your permission, of course, so… can I?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon sighed – her predictions are right. Taeyeon didn’t move an inch and acts like she was not there – even though most of her classmates have all turned to her. Mr. Jeon hesitated a bit but sighed before he calls out for her, “Miss Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter