his plan.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

his plan.

his plan his intention or decision about what one is going to do.

“Wait! You want me to do that to Baekhyun? He told me all kind of sweet promises and now I’m going to do that? It would only hurt him, Kibum! Come on, are you really sure about this?” Taeyeon asked in confusion when Kibum has finally spilled the part two of his plan. Well, his plan does seems like it’s really well thought and might actually worked out perfectly but that was because she only listen to the first half, now that Kibum has told her more of it, Taeyeon was quite hesitant to do what he planned.

Kibum sighed at her reaction, he expects her to feel bad like this but he also already thought about it well and how the outcome will be. The only thing she needs to sacrifice for this is a not-so-long amount of time and probably a broken heart but that’s okay because everything will turn out good in the end and Kibum is confident about it. “Look, Tae. I don’t have any other choice but to make you do this. In the end, we would told him about the reason and believe me, he won’t be mad at you. Just try to keep it as a secret as long as you can and if you can’t keep it anymore, tell him about it.” Kibum told her.

Taeyeon glares at the older guy and frowned. “Why not just tell him from the very first? It would… you know, lessen his heartbreak, probably.” Taeyeon suggested as she lets out a breath – a heavy one for her frustration. “Babe, I know you’re feeling guilty but I don’t think it would work just perfectly as we want if we told him from the very start.” Kibum explained and Taeyeon finally nods her head in agreement to his plan after a whole three minutes of contemplation. Maybe, Kibum is right. In the end, she’s not the only one who needs to do these things but he’s related too and she doesn’t want it to be complicated.

“And you know what we need to do next, right?” Kibum asked her and she nods her head. Of course, she knew what they need to do after. It’s the same exact plan that she’s been planning to do for the whole year – but hasn’t got the chance to do it up until March which is still around 3 months away. “So, as we had already talked about that, let’s just skip it. Let’s say you finally got all the required files, then would you give the shares to… Haera, then? I mean, we both know why your parents gave it to you and if you finally unassociated things with her, then giving it to hear could mean…” Kibum stopped at his words.

Taeyeon sighed before she nods her head. “I know, if I gave it to her then it’s just the same as giving the whole company to her and… you know how I don’t trust her, Kibum.” She stated out and Kibum could feel all the worry, the hesitance, the anxiousness, the fear – and all of it being mixed into one – radiating from her and her words. “But I don’t have any other choice but to do that. My mother gave me all her shares and my father’s are split into two for her and for me. If I gave the shares I got from my father, Haera will be the one with the most shares and that’s the only thing matters.” Taeyeon added.

Kibum knows that she’s right. The problem is on her family. Kibum knew exactly about the fact that the idea was suggested by Song Haera – she doesn’t want Taeyeon to take away the company and make it fully hers when she’s legal. Kibum’s parents can be convinced with another kind of agreement; he’s sure – even though they actually really like the idea of him being married to Taeyeon. “Then, I guess if you do that, I will try to do my parts with my parents.” Kibum said and Taeyeon acknowledge it with a nod.

The two of them fell silent after. None of them are in the mood of joking around anymore after the deep conversation about their arranged marriage that of course, both of them are opposed to. The loud chattering in the background from the whole cafeteria filled in for their silence. Well, that was before a certain brunette decides to join the two of them and plopped down into the seat beside Kibum. Taeyeon looked up and her eyes met his in a split of second – and she could see how it twinkles as the two corner of his lips twitched up into a smile as he saw her.

“Hello, guys.” He greeted the two and all that Taeyeon could notice is how y he looks as the two first buttons of his shirt are undone and with the way his necktie loosely hang around the collar. “Why does the two of you look so serious?” He asked them in ease – the shared stares between the other two goes unnoticed by him. Kibum only brushes it off as he shook his head. “Nah, we’re just thinking about something else but that’s that.” Kibum said it quickly, trying his best not to garner any suspicion.

“Is it the arr-” “Anyway, why are you here?” Taeyeon asked in between his words and Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. What’s up with the two of them? “I’m bored and I saw the two of you. I decide to just talk to you guys. Why? Can’t I do that?” He asked the girl teasingly, in which she rolled her eyes at but he could see a small smile playing on her lips. “No, of course, you can. I just thought you would be off somewhere else. You never eat your lunch with me anyway.” Taeyeon snapped and her cheeks are tinted with the color pink as she said the words. Oh god, she’s so embarrassed and hot right now.

Baekhyun was taken aback by the spontaneous retort that the girl said and he could feel his entire body shaken by only that. “W-well, uh, I thought you don’t really want to talk to me at school. I mean…we’re close at home now but it’s still… I don’t know, it just seems to be awkward to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter