improve.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

improve.

im·prove to make something better in quality or condition, or become better

School has started around a week ago and Taeyeon was so on hating it. The start of the second term doesn’t mean anything is going to be better than the first one. She is still stuck at the same boring class, with the same boring teacher, but maybe there are also a few things that kind of change. Both in her overall personal life and her school life. One of those things includes her mornings. Usually, Taeyeon would wake up alone right in the morning – mostly at 5 in the dawn, so she can spend it rather leisurely – but everything since the year started, has been… so normal, so different. It was her life before this has never actually happen and all of that was a dream; which is ridiculously untrue.

Most of their morning breakfast routines usually began with her cooking and Baekhyun usually help her doing it, and then they would just sit down and then Haera, her step mother would come down last and the woman would told Taeyeon to do things – but all of that has passed by, this time, the woman just simply eats, and say nothing to her, she didn’t told her to do the chores no more, she just… eats.

Haera would then crack a few news about the ongoing things on their company and telling the twin siblings to actually study hard – and most of those nags are only responded by Miyoung because Baekhyun is not sure if he could actually study well, since he was still rather lazy to do so. And then Haera would just told Taeyeon to do the same thing, and then asking the girl here and there to decides something about the company’s matter – which Taeyeon usually replied with ‘I’ll just follow you’.

Other than her morning, there is also one thing that changes, which is the whole relationship between Kibum and Miyoung who seems to finally get officially together – as in showing it off to the public – after a long time keeping it low between themselves. Both Baekhyun and Taeyeon support them so much, of course. Kibum went to her house at times, to have a ‘tutor session’ with Miyoung as he said but that doesn’t really sound convincing to either Baekhyun or her. It was pretty much a lie.

But actually, they really did the tutor session even though Miyoung admits it only lasts around 10 to 15 minutes because most of the time Kibum gets frustrated when he can’t understand something and then they will end up cuddling together – which made Baekhyun twin all the twin about it. And with Kibum and Miyoung dating so openly like that – especially at school where Kibum would go around with Miyoung like dragging the girl here and there – it also changes both Baekhyun and her.

Sure, Kibum still go over to her house in the morning but it’s not to pick her up again this time, but to pick up his girlfriend and even though Taeyeon obviously has no problem with that, it made her realizes that indeed her life has change rather drastically. So in the end, she would go to school with Baekhyun, at times they will use his car but when they have a lot of time, Taeyeon insists on walking to the train station to get some fresh air – and oh, Baekhyun agrees in a heartbeat because how can he not?

Talking about Baekhyun, things definitely changed a lot for the two of them. They went from nothing to… something that seems so special – and Taeyeon went from hating him to guts to actually loving him for every bits of his self. The New Year confession that he made on the night of the New Year will always be remembered on her mind by heart – that is one sure thing. Fiancée, that is one whole new level of relationship. Well, that also not only shocks her but also shocks both Miyoung and Kibum.

Taeyeon remembers when they got back to the party – which still goes on even after 3 A.M. in the night, or morning – and told the other couple what had happen, Miyoung was in ing tears and keep telling Baekhyun how proud she is of her twin while Kibum is in the state between shock and actual disbelief. But it’s not like Taeyeon herself could believe that it actually happen. They have yet to tell Haera about this, but Baekhyun assures her everything will be fine – and Taeyeon trusts him.

Back to the school matters, the only thing that Taeyeon kind of like is her P.E class – because it has the same period with Baekhyun’s and oh, Taeyeon thinks Baekhyun is the most attractive when he’s doing sport. Not that Baekhyun is not hot at the other time though.

“Okay, everyone! Run another lap and off you go to break, now go!” Her P.E teacher shouted, before all of sudden blowing the whistle and both Taeyeon and her friend, Sooyeon – actually the whole class – are taken aback by the sound and quickly jumped from sitting on the gym floor to running a lap around the indoor gym – because it’s winter and they would get hypothermia if they actually have P.E. outside.  Taeyeon tries her best to run quickly, and manage to actually do so in under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter