siblings.

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

siblings.

sib·lings each of two or more children or offspring having one or both parents in common

“Oh my god, I seriously love our new timetable! Can’t you believe it, guys! We’re with the D-class senior and you know what’s more? There’s Kim Baekhyun!” The girls near her table squealed and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She hates doing activities that requires energy so soon in the morning. Her old gym class was around 9, after the first recess and it’s definitely better than now. Due to some of the problems with her homeroom teacher, most of her timetable changed and just how unlucky is she? She got the same time for gym class as Baekhyun’s and even if there’s indeed Kibum, she still didn’t like it.

“You seem to be rather quiet. Aren’t you happy? Your brother is there to take care of you and so if your best friend,” The familiar dolphin like voice spoke next to her and Taeyeon shrugs. “I guess I would rather not. It to be watched you know.” She said jokingly and Sooyeon laughed at her. “Come on, I know that you are good at sports. Besides, it’s only volley this week. I’m pretty sure there won’t be any embarrassing things that will happen to you.” Sooyeon assured her and the girl beside her sighed and shook her head, “I have a feeling there will be one though.” She said worriedly.

Sooyeon only laughed at her ridiculous worries before she dragged Taeyeon all the way to the field – since the school’s gym is only for events and such, it .  The sun was so hot right at that moment and Taeyeon feels like fainting anytime soon. Just like the usual, the volley game for the girls was a joke – just a bunch of girl pretending to be serious while they try to make sure the ball got pass the net while a few of the girls are actually serious, Taeyeon and Sooyeon is more likely the former. Lazily, Taeyeon tosses the ball to the other part of the field while Sooyeon clumsily tries to toss it back to her.

In the end, her team misses most of the shots and Taeyeon tries her best to forget the fact that Baekhyun is there and that he’s probably watching her right now. Well, that’s not a made up though because indeed the said main decided to sit on the side of the field with Kibum as he watches her plays lazily. It was cute though seeing how she would look horrified whenever a wild ball – created by people who can’t play at all – was thrown in her direction and seriously, Kim Baekhyun just wants to protect her.

“Kim Taeyeon, your turn to serve.” A tall girl from her class shouted as she passed the ball to Taeyeon. God, she was so tired and hot from the hot weather – it’s autumn but it’s hot, weird – and she could feel sweats dripping down from her forehead, trickling to her nose and lips. With the determination of ending the game, Taeyeon does a strong serve, making the ball goes upward and the other team went panic. It seems like a magic trick to eyes when the other team was able to hit it back but the next second, all Taeyeon see was the ball coming right on her head and it was as if her body froze like that.

BAM! The ball hits the side of her head – and a bit of her forehead – and her body was knocked down to the ground just like that. Taeyeon winced hard at the pain and all the girls are running toward her. The ball hits her hard and since it’s a volley ball after all, it kind of feel like a brick – well, at least that’s what Taeyeon feels. “Yah! Taeyeon!” Amidst the crowd of her classmates, one person had run worriedly toward her the moment he saw the ball hit her.

Most of the people in the crowd quickly made a way toward him and Taeyeon groaned even more – indeed, that bad feelings of hers were true in the end, she had an embarrassing moment and Baekhyun witnessed it. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked worriedly and she weakly nods her head. Baekhyun knows better than anyone that she isn’t and without asking her consent, he quickly picked her up and carried her bridal style, making the girl shouted at him to let her down.

“Baek, I’m hit on my head! I can walk!” She shouted at him but Baekhyun just calmly ignores her. He turns to Taeyeon’s classmates and smiles, “Please tell your teacher that I will take her to the infirmary.” He said and as if those girls are under his spell, all of them just nod while they stare at Baekhyun’s face. Taeyeon decided to stop moving – her legs kicking the air and also, she almost strangle him for not letting her down – and Baekhyun smiles at her once again. “You’re sure you’re okay? The sound it made is quite loud, you know.” He mumbled to her and Taeyeon weakly nods her head.

“Kim Baekhyun! You’re leaving my gym class early?” The voice of his P.E’s teacher rang through his ears and Baekhyun quickly turns around and smiles innocently. His P.E teacher was shocked seeing the girl in his arms and Baekhyun quickly explained for him, “Ah, Mr. Baek! My sister is badly hurt and I need to take her to the-” “Oh my god, Kim, hurry and take her there!” His P.E teacher, Mr. Baek shouted at him – just as expected – and Baekhyun nods his head before he walks to the infirmary.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter