Relationship with Yulsic

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

I am religiously writing to my best friend, his name is Mr Diary.

 

“Dear My Diary,

Today is a bad day *pout*, big Ben shoved me on the ground and sneered at me saying I am an unwanted child with no parents. Then he walked to Princess Elsa who was playing happily with me and demanded her to play with him instead.

 

Ben is our school bully, he is 9 years old and thus he is taller compared to other children. He is in the same grade as me as he had repeated his grades 2 times.

 

Then when I stood up, dusted the dirt off my pants and ruffled my short hair in frustration. I saw all these people here staring, looking at me, shaking their heads and their eyes down strong on me as if pitying me.”

 

f(Amber) – Borders

All these people here

staring and looking at me

Shaking their heads

eyes down strong on me

--

 

A kind female voice croaked, “Am~ber~, wash you hands, it’s time for dinner~”

 

You think it was a voice of someone right? Yea you are a smart one, it is my Sica unnie’s lovely voice. ^_^

 

I jumped off my chair, scooped my handphone and turned off the alarm that Unnie had thoughtfully set as she knew me too well that I will forget my dinner.

 

I felt sweetness overwhelming my small little heart and could not help but to smile it out.

 

Unnie is my only blood related kin left in this whole world, she told me that our parents abandoned us when we are little.

 

She is working as a nurse at nearby at local hospital at blood bank department. I know she want to earn more to provide better stuff for us, thus she worked really hard and at times do full shift for higher income. But she really takes great care of me.

 

The front door flew opened and revealed a scantily clothed young tanned lady, she moonwalked even with no music in the background, she squat down to my eye level, eyed at me from top to bottom, ruffled my already messed up hair and spoke in a husky voice, “Yo, Amber, my son, did you practise the moves that I taught you?”

 

Before I could answer, she used her leg and made me do a leg split immediately. I did it easily without a drop of sweat. I wanted to see her smile and so I did my dance moves of dougie, happy feet, hip pull, arm wave, kick cross step and punch down move perfectly. I smirked as I could see her WOW satisfied look.

 

She clapped, gave me both thumbs up and cheered, “You are truly my son!”

 

I grinned but it was short-lived.

 

Her face turned stern and she crossed her arms pretending to be serious, she continued, “Amber, Sica say though we know we are the best but we need to have the virtue of humble,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter