A night to remember

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s  pov

 

What the heck is she thinking about?

Thanking someone who just moles*t her? 

 

Wae are u so worked up?

 

I kept quiet for a moment to brainstorm for ideas to fight of the thought that i have been wrestling off.

 

No I am just concerned of her cos she is my friend.

No I am not falling for her.

No I am not falling......

 

"Krys......"

 

I snapped to the voice and saw Amber running to me, looking really dead worried.

 

What happen?

 

I pivoted my body and saw an on coming bicycle riding furiously at me. 

 

!

Amber is looking at me now.

I cannot use my powers to make the rider fall or make him halt instantly.

What should I do?

 

Then I lost control of my body, I squeezed my eyes shut, mumbling protection spell and my head knocked onto something rocking hard.

 

Did I get knock down by the cyclist?

 

A moment later,

 

Wae other then my head was knocked by a hard surface. I felt something strong on my waist.

 

I had cast protection spell for the whole body and wae only my waist felt the effect?

 

I took a deep breath; it smelt familiarly pleasing and gave me a soothing vibe. I peeked with one of my eyes and my vision was black.

 

Omo! Did my eyes suffered from the after effect of being knocked?

 

Wae is the blackness in front of me seems moving faintly?

 

Am I going to faint now?

 

Underneath the blackness, I seemed to feel warmth.

 

I braced myself for the worst. I sent signal to my brain to activate my hands and to my joy, it was not painful. I thought my hands were injured in the process of being knocked down.

 

I raised my right hands to touch the blackness in front of me.

 

To my amazement, it was soft and emitted warmth! To my second surprise, it moved and followed by a soft moan.

 

Then the protection around my waist loosens and they rushed to my shoulders and gave them a squeeze. I felt warmth air gushing from the top of my head.

 

Something was not right.

 

I moved my other free hand to follow suit of my right hand.  I heard a soft grasp.

 

Am I really in darkness?

 

Then the protection on my shoulders slightly pushed me away. My sight started getting light. Once the light travelled into my pupil and on my retina, my body seemed to process faster than my brain, it erupted massive heat within my body and flushed my cheeks in the process.

 

Then my brain screamed at me but I was too overloaded by the information that my vision just gave me.

 

I was trying to reconcile t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter