Special Guest

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

“Unnie! I missed you~”  I burst out while the line was put across with her. I missed her so much that once the school bell rang, I sneakily pulled out my phone to call her.

 

“Im feeling sad…” I complained, pouted and kicked the imaginary stone on the floor.

 

I imagined her like this when I heard her.

 

 

When I went home, I was thrilled to find Unnie in the kitchen.

 

“Aren’t you working?” I posed while skipping to kitchen with my hands wide opened and really to lunge onto her. “Did you miss me so much that you come back for me?” I and was about to pull her into my embrace when I saw someone standing next to her.

 

My face dropped immediately and I pointed to the stranger. “Who is this?”

 

Unnie turned around and greeted me,  “Amber ya~ Don’t be rude, she/he is my friend.”

 

I snapped my head at the stranger and glared at her/him. Then I squeezed in between the small space between Unnie and her, used my butts to push the stranger off, I grinned, hugged Unnie by snaking my arms around her small waist. head leaning on her petite shoulder and whined cutely to her, “Un~nie, I missed youuuuuu……”

 

“Hahaha, Amber, I missed you too...” Unnie replied and it made my heart so filled with sweetness.

 

I was enjoying the moment when “Raarrr….”

 

It was not me. It was not Unnie either.

 

Then someone laughed nervously and apologised profusely.

 

It was subscriber!

 

(Hey why you, why you spoiled the moment of jessber? ~Yah)

 

Unnie sensed that I don’t like the presence of her friend and then she suggested, “Let’s do drawing! My friend is an artist! She draws very well.”

 

My ears pricked up and I looked at the stranger intensely wondering if this person can really draw well.

 

--After 45 mins –

 

Unnie whined “Are you guys ready, why you need take so much time to draw?”

 

I was lost in time, mesmerising at Unnie while drawing her.

 

 

I am so going to win this time.

 

I have put my heart and soul into drawing my bias of the whole universe. Hehe

 

You flipped your drawing board and it blown my mind.

 

 

Unnie squeaked like a little fan, “Omo, you are so talented in drawing!”

 

You are indeed good!

 

I folded my arms and po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter