Amber, say hello to this world!

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim's pov

A motherly figurine hold her own fair hands on her chest, looked unbelievingly at the man that she had loved and spent centuries together, questioned,” Won, do you really want to kill the innocent?”

 

The guy named Won snapped his head to her beloved, clutched his hands till they turned white, he spat, “Vic, do you think I have a choice? The fact that she is bornt, she is destined to be our enemy!”

 

Victoria retorted, “But her parents surrendered and ended their lives to save her when your council’s head agreed to let the baby off! Why there is a change of decision?”

 

Siwon replied monotonously, “The council reconsidered and thought it is better to end the only enemy for us.”

 

Victoria raised her eyebrows, placed her hand on her hips and voiced slightly louder in disgust, “It is really for us or for them? I cannot see how an innocent baby can be a threat to them, she is so little, we can rear her as our own and educate her properly. That is no need to kill a life and moreover she is your brother’s only kin left!”

 

Siwon flared in anger for the first time, his eyes turned red and he bombed, “So, that is the reason of persuading me not to kill her? You are begging for the sake of my good for nothing brother? Are you still in love with him? He left his own kind, our clan, joined the beast clan and he even dumped this damn bundle to me! He even left  you alone on the wedding day!”

 

Victoria’s face sadden, opened but no words came out. Won saw her face and decided to walk out of the conversation before it turned into more heated argument.

 

After Siwon left, Victoria’s legs gave up and she sank with tears flowing down, muttering, “Donghae…I’m sorry…The night before marriage, I told you that I finally realised that the man I loved is Siwon and you left on wedding day so that all will think that it was you who walked out…

 

Donghae… I’m sorry…I cannot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter