Did I fall for XXX?

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s pov

 

“Amber Liu, congrats, you are selected to be one of the potential to debut!” Yuri held my shoulders hard and screamed into my poor going to be deaf ears. Some of my cheetos dropped out of the packet.

 

She continued, “You can have a chance to live in the dorm so that you can access to the facility and have more time to concentrate on your groove!” Yuri slapped my .

 

I jumped in shocked, blushed, looked around to see if there was anyone else before covering my face and roared, “Yuri Oppa, that is so embarrassing! I will tell Sica on your assault!”

 

“Go ahead, it is not my first time of doing it anyway.” She shrugged her shoulder as if it was nothing big. “Anyway, I have told her and she was very proud of you and mentioned that she support this idea.”

 

I snapped my head to face her and spoke, “What! You told her already? And she likes this idea?”

 

“Of course, she knows that your dream is to be an inspiring idol, write songs that will comfort the hearts of others.” Yuri munched on my cheetos.

 

“~Yah, go and buy for yourself and stop eating my cheetos!” I selfishly pulled back the packet.

 

“Sheesh….Selfish Amber…” Yuri her fingers one by one and ran off like a wind.

 

So Sica like the idea of me moving out?

Would she miss me?

Maybe not..

But…

I will miss her

I know I will miss cuddling her..

 

I poked my fingers into the packet and tears flowed down by it own. I shouted out at the top of my lung, “KWON YURI! you finished my cheetos!”

 

--

 

I was skipping on my way home day dreaming on how Unnie will be so please to welcome me home when I saw

 

 

She made 2 hearts for me?

How does she know that I am back?

And right behind her?

 

I opened my arms wide and dashed forward in attempting to hug her when I heard a familiar voice, “Sica baby, you are declaring your love for me in the public?”

 

I snapped my head to the source of the voice and saw

 

Yuri spreading her arms wide springing over to Unnie’s side. In return, unnie flung her hands wide to receive the latter lovingly and muttered sweetly, “Seobang~~”

 

The scene was like acting a long lost lover scene.

 

 

 

Yuri puckered her kiss and gave Unnie a chaste kiss on the right cheek, and grinned at her lover. The latter enjoyed herself but still she flushed in pink, looked down coyly. Then Unnie slipped her hands to hold Yuri’s arm and both proceed home with love in the air.     

 

 

I stood rooted to the ground, my stomach released acid that made so sour and feeling really uncomfortable, my heart was numb and I can no longer feel the beating, my hands broke out cold sweat and my eyes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter