Game on!

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The answer will be reveal in next chap... Enjoy this chap first, hope you find it steamy enough...
But you know wjy I update today right? *wink*
love you all ~~<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Authornim’s pov

 

A rumour spread like wild fire that the biggest Kpop SW Entertainment will let their royal princess, daughter of SW’s owner comeback with a big surprise to awe her fans.

 

She will comeback in as a couple unit. Her fans then speculated that she will be teamed with label mate Kai as the two were known to be similar: looks, personality, taste in music, fashion taste, and hobbies. It is inevitable that they are chosen to be couple unit. They even went to the extreme and said that they might be a couple in real life.

 

As if hinting that the rumour was true, SW released Krystal’s teaser on 31 March 2016 and SW Entertainment asked her fans to stay tune.

 

Krystal’s teaser

 

 

-- In SW director’s room --

 

Siwon was listening to the symphony playing on his surround sound system when his heavy wooden door flew open as if effortlessly by someone!

He chuckled, opened his eye lazily and yawned, “So, my princess is finally missing her daddy?”

 

Kystal’s eye was in light blue and she spat venomously, “WTH are you trying to do? You had promised me that I will …”

 

“Shhh… ”, Siwon gestured her to quieten down and continued, “My dear, it is just a game, it is just an act, it is just a piece of news and most importantly it is just an advertising method that we called them marketing gimmicks to get the maximum rewards using the least costs …”

 

Siwon’s eye shone blood red and the symphony music became louder and louder till it became deafening.

 

Kystal stood there in defeat.

 

Siwon’s handphone beeped but it was too soft for anyone to hear it.

 

The lighted up massage was

 

“We will executed as per discussed. Tomorrow, dispatch will be famous and your company’s shares will soar! Happy partnership ~Cheers! From Dispatch’s Director”

--

 

On the 1 April 2016, The Kpop’s headlines, “KAISTAL IS REAL!”

 

The shippers of Kaistal were thrilled to see their ship sail in real life. They rushed to grab merchandises of Kaistal, needless to say that the sales will tally with the share price, it soars. The other shippers were devastated and did not know where to go as they had lost hope.

--

 

Authornim’s pov

Amber was startled by the news.

 “Yaaaaa! let’s retreat to our 4 walls to listen to music and cuddle!” Krystal tugged Amber’s shirt but the former shoved her hands away.

“Cuddle by yourself!”

Krystal was bewildered by Amber’s action. She faced her and asked, “You’re mad? At me?” she was totally clueless.

Amber turned to back face her and muttered, “Go figure”.

Krystal followed her to their room and continued tugging the hem of the latter’s oversize light blue shirt. “Talk to me!” she pleaded, tears were already welling up in the under her eyes’ bag.

Amber could feel the rage boiling  and she knew she will be erupting s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter