taenyeverywhere, fankry and InfiniteCosmos_

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks taenyeverywhere for the upvote. This chap is for youuuuuuuuuuu! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authornim’s pov

 

“Bear” manager’s eye shone with fire and snapped his fingers, your group should be called, “Kryber!”

 

After the naming, this cute couple slogged hard. They were like shadows, always together,

 

 

 

no matter if it was training,

 

 

 

doing their homework,

 

 

playing staring at one another,

 

 

 

fooling around,  sharing food or even sleeping er I mean, they shared the same room and slept on their combined beds.

 

 

and they loved to take couplefies on their bed.

 

 

Amber’s pov

 

It seemed that I am naturally wants to take care of her.

 

 

 

 

 

Has she become

 

 

Am I helplessly in love with her again?

--

 

Authornim’s pov

 

Amber was brought back from her trace when she heard soft snoring from the cutie within her embrace.

 

A blissful smile crept up Amber’s handsome llama’s face, she bridal carried her princess, placed her gentlely on their combined bed, tucked her in, brushed Krystal hair to the back of her ears and she simply stared at her princess blankly.

 

After a long while, she did a chaste kiss on her forehead before she off the lights and lie next to her new found love.

--

Amber’s pov

 

I tossed carefully on bed not waiting to wake my princess from her slumber.

 

When has this feeling of her come back?

Hmm….

 

Authornim's pov

 

Once upon a time when there was a pair of “prince” and princess where they decided to skip practise. The “prince” suggested bringing her princess for a “date” at amusement park at evening time.

 

Being a princess, Krystal had no choice but to put on her white surgical mask, covering almost half of her flawless face BUT not enough to hide the stunning cat eyed that shined like starry stars in the night.

 

As a “gentlemen”, “Prince” Amber dashed to buy the entrance tickets after tending to her princess at a shaded and well lighted bench with green tea baskin robbins ice cream.

When Amber was back and approaching Krystal when …

 

A model like slender girl around 1.68 m with big cute eyes tapped on Amber’s shoulder and asked, “Hi, Im taenyeverywhere, you are very handsome!”

 

Krystal overheard that, stood up close to Amber, shoulders touching one another and Amber did not move away.

 

Taenyeverywhere saw it but she continued anyway, “Miss, you are so fortunate to have such an adorable and handsome boyfriend!”

 

Krystal helplessly grinned but her smile disappeared the next moment when she heard Taenyeverywhere making her request.

 

“Can we take a groupfie with your boyfriend?”

 

Before Krystal could answer, the rest of the 2 girls scooted next to Taenyeverywhere and three of them bowed and pleaded earnestly at the same time, “P..Pl..Ple..Plea..Pleas..Please~~~”

 

Being friendly Amber as usual, she replied “Sure! I’m Amber and this is Lea.”

 

The 1.6m ish  long hair girl wearing long black dress overlayed with jeans jacket and with outraging colourful sneakers bowed again before doing her introduction,  “I’m fankry”

 

The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter