For you complete me

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica's pov

I will come back for you Amber.

Hold on first!

 

Seeing on one else at the dark alley, I unleashed my power and knocked them out easily.

 

Killing someone is the last thing.

 

I had utilized too much power and thus I felt extremely weak. Then my breathing heightened as I sensed great power arising nearby.

 

Could it be?

Amber?

NO!

What should I do?

I am too weak now!

 

My vision turned red and I knew the answer.

 

My fangs appeared and I injected it on the nearest victim carefully not to allow my vampire virus to enter him for I certainly don’t want someone like him to have everlasting life and suffered like me though he is a thug.  Once fresh blood came in contact in my mouth, my powers regained instantly. When it was fully absorbed into my body, they gave me more power than ever!

 

The beauty of flesh blood!

 

All along I was feeding on corpse blood that I gotten from hospital or animal blood when I cannot get hold of corpse blood. I refused to feed on fresh human blood as I feared that I might lost control and grown accustomed to them. Another bigger reason is that I don’t want the council to track me down and that means to endanger Amber’s life.

 

But I don’t have a choice for now.

I need the immediate power to tame Amber.

 

At this moment, a creature oozing with great danger galloped towards me.

 

 

Amber!

 

I mustered all the powers and started casting spells.

 

First, mind reading to get her thoughts.

 

Oh dear! She saw me in this bad state with blood and tears.

 I need to blur her vision and projected my normal human form.

 

I cast transform spells on both of us quickly.  I heaved in relief when that was done.

 

After exhausting a huge amount of power, I was utterly drained. My eyelids were so heavy that I cannot control but to let it have their way.

 

Before that, I need to summon for Yuri

 

After I did that, my eyes closed and then felt a pair of strong arms enveloped me.

 

 

(hey Guys, thus awesome graphics is amazing done by abcaltozz_. Thanks abcaltozz_)

 

“Un..nie~” Amber muttered and choked by her overflowing tears.

 

Im in Amber’s embrace.

I feel so safe.

It felt so right.

 

Before losing conscious, I felt a drop of warm tear and she mumbled, “Unnie, please don’t leave me alone.

If you are to go, I will leave with you!“

 

No, Amber. I will be alright.

Don’t worry.

 

I was too weak to speak out my thoughts.

 

Then I felt Amber place a kiss me on my forehead, more warm droplets landed on my face. She cupped my face like her favourite thing in the world, her thumbs on my cheeks, and cried hard bearing her heart out, “I know it sounds so wrong, but I had always had this feeling since young.

I think …

I am in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter