Lea is ...

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's pov

While she was still in a daze, I cupped her face and kissed her eyes slowly , cheeks slower and nose and I stopped. I looked at her and saw light pinkish blush on her face.

 

My hands decided to touch her face S L O W L Y. Her skin was silkily smooth and my touch felt so good. I pat on her head, touched her smooth soft hair, touched her forehead, ears, eyes, nose, cheeks and then stopped at her lips. I gulped hard and my fingers glided past her lips. My throat went dried....

 

Without warning, I then smashed my mouth onto hers, my mouth engulfed hers, my long tongue glided on her upper lip to moisture it, slightly bit her lower lip as if asking for entrance.

 

She moaned, opened and I mentally smiled in victory.

 

I won! ^_^

 

I poked in roughly and touched hers. I was tickling it, my hands dancing around her body, her sides and moving towards her abs.  I felt an explosion within my body, it emitted massive of heat, the burning started from my stomach and it spread to all parts of my body making my face flushed more than ever.

 

I am feeling so hot now!

This feeling is so unfamiliar.

 

Authornim’s pov

As if the two pairs of lips had their own minds, they closed the gap again and again. They moved and worked on their own. They started engulfing one another, , biting, slurping and eating each other hungrily and fighting for dominance.

 

This only stopped when Amber’s brain gave a final warning that she will be knockout due to lack of oxygen.

 

Amber pulled back and retreated her muscles but Krystal denied, the latter chased on to close the gap. Amber cupped her girl’s flawless face, rough fingers the sides adoringly to comfort her. The roughness caused more fiction on Krystal’s skin and that sent a jolt of electric current down her body.

 

Amber eyed at her love and took a deep breathe before she muttered breathlessly, “I will be out if I don’t breath, I’m a human. Haha…” She laughed at her own silly words.

 

Krystal went frozen for a split of milliseconds before she shoved Amber down on their beds. She then squeezed herself into her beloved embrace.

 

Amber’s pov

 

I flipped over to ride on my love’s taunted stomach, looked at her lovingly and slowly kissed off her sweats on her forehead, cheeks and nose.  

 

Please do not leave me like Unnie…

I cannot bear a second heart break.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter