Unnie, noooooooo…

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica’s pov

 

Hope the girls will like this.

 

This might not be the first But it will be the …

 

Yah~ Sica…

You are doing a great thing, don’t you throw a pity party!

 

I grabbed my hand phone and did some editing with my photos.

 

 

This surely looks good. Hope you gals will remember me like this…

 

Time to move your , Sica.

 

Before leaving, I decided to take a tour at my home. This place had tons and tons of beautiful memories with three of us living together. Yuri being a donk and Amber following her steps.  I smiled without my own knowledge.

 

First I went to Yuri’s room, mine and then Amber where I spent most of the time.

 

Amber…

 

I sat on her bed, hand running and feeling the surface of her untouched bed, reminiscing the million of moments that I was doing the exact same thing but now the feeling was heavy and made my eyes started to accumulate with warm liquid.

 

Sica, you are such a weakling.

You promised that you will not cry again

Wae your eyes betrayed you again?

 

At the corner of my eyes, a box caught my attention. I proceed to open the box, reached out for the first item.

 

This is the gift from me for I knew that Amber would love this and she need to pick this up.

 

 

I put up the second Rubik cube with my another free hand.

 

Smile plastered on my face.

 

This Magnetic Acrylic Rubik's Cube is also from me but she requested for it cos she felt in love playing with this.

 

I started fidgeting with it. The memories of her playing this made my heart warm up without my acknowledgement.

 

 

Then a gust of wind blew to my face as if to call for my attention. I stopped what I am doing, placed both my hands into the box and held an object out dearly.

 

I muttered, “Hello my old friend, Lock_Liu!”

 

(haha, Lock_Liu , now you know why I tot of your name?)

 

It started to glow as if replying to my greetings.

 

Peacefulness emerged from Lock_Liu and hypnotised me to close my eyes.

--

 

Wae is my heart feeling so warm?

It was never so warm before unless it was that night.

That fateful night!

 

 

Then out of sudden, someone cupped my face, they were a pair of warm little hands and it startled me. As if my brain has processed this before, I bent down, ruffled her hair and assured her, “Amber, I’m fine. I’m not cold. I just bornt with cold hands. But it was really sweet of you to do that.” 

 

 

She smiled brightly and continued whistling. I am happy cos Amber is with me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter