Amber's Crossing

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

 

The screen flashed this.

 

 

and as if the screen got struck, it froze at this

 

 

At the VIP seat, Siwon grinned like a teenager seeing his first love and he mumbled, “Victoria, you looked the same for centuries and I have loved you since I set my eyes on you. The happiest thing in my life is to have you with me.”

 

Man F cheered, “Holy sh*t! She is freaking hwat! Who is this beautiful?”

 

Man G muttered, “Lucky Amber get to back hug this se*y goddess!”

 

Someone shouted, “She is Goddess Victoria!

Victoria and Amber.

AMTORIA!”

 

All turned to the source of voice. Victoria’s brows furrowed and she uttered in surprise, “slho901!”

 

After absorbing the new update, the fans squealed deafeningly, “AMTORIA! AMTORIA! AMTORIA!”

 

 

Lo and behold, the whole place went pitch black again. The screen flashed a new image of …

 

 

amboeng yelled, “Princess!”

 

Then, the screen went black.

 

llamberdork tugged -Lock_Liu-  and predicted, “Photos of Amber and Princess Krystal coming up!”

 

Out of sudden, there was a loud tragic scream as if someone was attacked! The stage went …

 

 

The fans awed in totally surprise, after a while, they were hooting like no tomorrow and singing along.

 

Once the music ended, the place went back again and the screen showed.

 

 

 

Fankry squawked, “Princess!”

 

Taenyeverywhere teased, “Princess, who are you calling? You looked so thrilled with the caller!”

 

iya_007 looked at his queen, held her hands tightly.

His queen asked iya_007, “What are you doing?”

iya_007 looked down shyly and muttered , “Thinking of you~~”

(Hey iya_007, I featured u and your queen here…haha…)

 

The image faded and flashed the current stage. The camera happened to pan at 2 persons when the lights on.

 

Then the lights went off again even before fans can react, the screen projected…

 

 

Someone’s cried softly and murmured under her breathe, “Kryber…” Next to her was a tanned skinned slender lady with luscious black hair, she back hugged the cat shaped eye crying ice princess comforting her.

 

Sica’s pov

I sniffed and mumbled, “I’m crying because I’m so proud of her. She has finally reached her goal!”

 

I am happy to know that she is happy.

She and Krys really look good together.

Though it hurts so much, but I think I make the right choice.

I will keep my feelings for her.

All the best to you…

Krystal and Amber

Kryber…

 

“Let’s go back stage and look for her. She will be so thrilled that you are here!” Yuri spoke into my ears.

 

I am afraid that I will fly to her side to hug and never want to leave her again.

I am afraid that I cannot control myself.

 

I replied quickly,” I am not feeling well, I want to go home.”

 

This song kept playing in my mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter