This is an update for you...

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

 

I was whistling on our way back from our night shopping from the supermarket.  On one hand, I was carrying bags of groceries and another was holding my beloved unnie’s hand.

 

Her hand is really cold!

 

I stopped at my track, dropped the bags on the floor, pulled Unnie’s cold hands, blew my warmth breath onto her and rubbed them.

 

Sica’s pov

 

For a split of millisecond, I feel warmth at my heart by her Amber’s act. Aren’t my heart always freezing cold and non pumping?

 

 

Amber’s pov

 

It was fruitless as her hands were still cold. I looked down and not able to hide my pout.

 

Then she cupped my face, they were freezing cold and it startled me. She bent down, ruffled my hair and assured me, “Amber, I’m fine. I’m not cold. I just bornt with cold hands. But it was really sweet of you to do that.” 

 

 

I smiled brightly and continued whistling. I am happy cos Unnie was with me and she was really thrilled for buying really cheap and nice steak at an awesome sale.

 

“Hey there pretty.” Three men with the up to no good faces smirked and approached us.

 

I grabbed Unnie hand and ran for our lives but sadly, my short legs failed me, I fell down and landed flat on my face.

 

Unnie dropped her bags, flew to my side and asked in great concern, “Amber, you ok?”

 

One of the man who wore in black top caught Unnie thin wrist and spat, “Hey pretty, what is the hurry?”

 

Another thug who wore blue jeans gripped Unnie’s free hand and teased, “Or if you are in hurry, we can do quickie.”

 

The third one with a scary scar on his leg face arrived, panted a little and sneered, “I am the fast in this, let me do her first!”

 

I jolted up and attacked the scarred face. Though I had only learn Taekwondo for only 2 years, I am pretty confident that I can kick this person especially when I smell that he was drunk.

 

Drunken person does not have a sound mind and tend to do stupid move.

 

I was right, I was about to win him at the fifth stances when the gangster with blue jeans sneaked an attack on me. He armed himself with an beer bottle that was lying on the floor and smacked it onto the back of my head!

 

“Am~Ber~” Unnie shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

Warm blood oozed from my head. My head felt dizzy and extremely heavy. I summoned my strength and dashed towards him. The blood flowed and blinded my sight, he subdued me easily. I was thrown on the ground and landed with a loud thud.

 

“Am~Ber~. Stop it, she is just a child!” Unnie cried out with messed up make up and pleaded.

 

I shook my head to clear my head and stood up. Before I can pull my punch, I was hit again and my face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter