Crossing borders on my own

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm too excited that I did a real update of a chap. Hope it entertains you~ ^_^ *bows*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authornnim’s pov

--In a luxurious study room –

 

Siwon was listening to the symphony playing on his surround sound system when his heavy wooden door flew open again.

 

He chuckled, opened his eye lazily and yawned, “So, my princess has already saw the “assignments” that I had left on your dresser table?”

 

Kystal’s eye was in light blue, her hands held on to a crumpled paper and she spat venomously, “I had already agreed in that ty fake relationship with that Kai. You still want me to do more fake news at the hotel, convenience store and even appearing at our …”

 

“Shhh… ”, Siwon gestured her to quieten down and continued, “My dear, you and I know that it is a just a game. Just hearing news is not interesting enough, we need to stage some appearances to give it some fresh and blood. Don’t worry, we have some other talented “public” to vouch for your presence.”

 

Siwon’s eye shone blood red and the symphony music became louder and louder till it became deafening.

 

Kystal stood there in defeat, fidgeted her fingers with furrowed brows. She mumbled, “What if Amber gets mistaken again?”

 

Siwon’s handphone beeped but it was too soft for anyone to hear it.

 

The lighted up massage was

 

“We will executed the “assignment” as per discussed. Happy partnership ~Cheers! From Dispatch’s Director”

--

Krystal's pov

For the next few weeks, I am always featured in all the media. The news went crazy over me with “Kaistal found staying in suite hotel for 2 nights and “Kaistal buying half pack of cond*ms at a convenience store”.

 

After these outbreaks, Dad decided to protect me by moving me back to stay at home which was heavily guarded. Amber also grew distanced of me and I heard from BoA that she had also moved back to stay with Unnie and Yuri. Our communication ceased.

 

I tried to contact Amber but Dad told me not to do so in case my line was tapped and he assured me that once this is over, he will let Amber to be with me again.

 

Amber’s pov

 

When I was told that Kaistal is real and my feelings were like this song. (Amber really shared this song before, some year back i think)

 

 

Royal Pirates – Betting Everything (English Ver.)

I’ve been living a lie
The world I knew before is a memory
And I keep thinking about her
I never knew I could feel this empty

Oh the price I pay it every day
I’m wearing myself thin
But I can’t stop, I need you

I’m gonna hold on, I don’t wanna give you up
I’m betting everything that I’ve got on you and me
Honey you’re the only one, I could never let you go
I’ve already lost it all if I can’t make you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter