SW Entertainment's LA global audition

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

 

Amber swore that she needs to grow up strong so that she can protect her unnie. She always asked for her long pony tail to be cut and from then on, she kept her hair short.

 

Later she took up sports and aced exceptionally well in basket balls. She was invited to school team, helped the school won a couple of tournaments and she became popular. She worked very hard in taekwondo and progressed rapidly in the levels. She became one of the youngest to attain her black belt.

 

Her growing years was like an expat rolling around like this.

 

 

 

When Amber finished Elementary School at 5th grade, she was 8 and 2 years ahead of her peers. Sica then decided to move to another city, San Francisco, due to better job prospects. Amber agreed to tag along without any question though she missed her friends but she rather missing them than to miss her only kin in this world and Yuri Oppa.

 

When Amber finished Middle School at 8th grade, she was 10 and 3 years ahead of her peers. Sica decided to move to another state, due to better job prospects. Amber tagged along and asked for reason of why they were moving again. Sica just plainly answered that her it was due to work, better job and more pay.

 

Amber knew that every move Sica did not get a better job and Sica was always working as nurse in a small run down local hospital at the country side. Amber sensed that Sica was keeping something from her.

 

Amber protested and demanded to know the reason but Sica did not tell her. That was the first heated quarrel causing a strain in their perfect relationship. Amber tagged along unwillingly. During this time, Yuri left them due to a better job offer as dance instructress in South Korea.

 

Then when Amber finished 12th grade at senior high school, was 14, 3 years ahead of her peers. Sica decided to move to Los Angeles due to better job prospects again. Amber told herself that this is the last time that she will follow Sica without reason.

 

At the young age of 17, Amber graduated with a Bachelor of Art in Entertainment Arts. And that was when Sica wanted to move again, Amber was fed up with the moving. She demanded a valid reason and when Sica refused to tell her, Amber erupted and initiated that she wanted stay by herself.

 

In the fit of anger, Sica challenged her, “Fine, now that you graduated from university, you may live by your own!” Amber did not answer her but she stormed out of the house too cool off.

 

Little did Amber knew that when she left the house, Sica broke down and cried.

 

 

Then Yuri appeared suddenly in thin air, she saw Sica and she also followed suit.

 

 

Yuri whimpered, “Sica har~, stop crying, it sadden me to see you like this. Let’s tell Amber about this.

 

Let’s tell Amber who she is.

 

What happen during that fateful night where you were forced to transform into your real form to knock off the three thugs in the back alley.

 

Amber also transf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter