f(Amber) – On My Own pt1

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

Yuri burst opened my door loudly and intruded my room stealing my silence, as if it was not enough, she scooted to sit on mymy bed and uncovered me who was lying under my blanket and hollered in high spirit , “Amber, we are going off to the event, you sure you don’t want to come along? Im sure you will enjoy it!!!”

 

Without facing her, I shook my head but my toes betrayed me and were wriggling frantically to expel the strong yearning to go cos someone that I am dreaming of day and night will be there. I put on my poker face and muttered uninterestedly, “It’s okay, I’m fine. You guys go and enjoy yourselves.”

 

Before Yuri can say anything more, I pulled and hid under my blankets again showing that I am really not keen. Yuri signed and weight was lifted off my bed.

 

Mianhae Yuri, I am not in the mood of going.

I am not sure if I can control myself

I don’t want the wall that I build to protect myself painstakingly to break down.

I am not sure if I am strong enough to …

 

Again my blanket was lifted off me and before I can show my annoyance. Someone cupped my face, caressing my face and both sides of my cheeks as if I’m a precious to that person. The person’s hands were not smooth nor rough but the amazing thing was that I felt the intense and unexplainable love oozing out from the surprising cold pair of hands.

 

While I am in contact of this touch, my heart calm down instantly and I felt indescribable peace. It also has alluring charm which made me to look up to the owner without being told.

 

My eyes were met with a pair of cat eyed beautiful young lady whom I had being with since I was bornt  and if she don’t mind, I would love to stare at her eyes with the rest of my life.

 

Suddenly, I felt a stab on my heart and I mentally laugh bitterly at myself.

 

She belongs to someone’s else now.

She no longer belongs to you, Amber.

She is happy with Yuri.

How long do you need to have that sink into your llama’s brain?

 

She eyed at me. A stare that people labelled as icily and unfriendly but to me it is the warmest, kindest and loving stare that I can only get from the only one in this world.

 

She spoke in her normal voice that I thought it seemed so endearing to me, “Amber, we are going off to the event, you sure you don’t want to come along?”

 

Same words but the effects were so drastically different. Some kind of reactions within my body, it was as if like explosion emitted massive heat, gushing all over my body and practically aiming to warmed my lonely heart in incredible speed.

 

I knew I was going to fall again but same mistake cannot be repeat twice as I had just freshly experienced falling for the same person twice and still is now my wounds.

 

Amber. NO!

She already freaking belon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter