Amber crossing the borders!!!

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This update is specially for Lock_Liu for she has hit the bull eye again on the 2 babes in the amulets.

Also special thanks to our graphics designer, InfiniteCosmos_, she did a brillant job rite?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber’s pov

 

I chased, “Except what?” and then pulled Yuri’s dead serious face to me.

 

She eyed at me and threw the answer, “Except vampire.”

 

‘What?” I spat and continued, “Then there is no way to get in as you are a fox and I’m a human. You should not have sent the boys unconscious…”

 

Yuri cut in ,”What? You mean you want them to turn you into one so that you can cross the borders?” Her eye twitched in disbelief and face crushed.

 

I ruffled my hair in stress and retorted back, “So you have better idea to get in and save Unnie? I will do everything to save her even to give up my life for her!”

 

Yuri interrupted me again, “No! Sica would not want you to do that; she will rather die then to see you turn into one.”

 

I got really irritated, pulled Yuri by her collar and lifted her up in the air before I shouted right at her, “I would rather die than to see Unnie die! Anyway, vampire would live forever and I will not die after saving her. I can stay being friend with you forever but I will see Unnie grow old and …” Tears clouded my eyes and ran down my face as I imagined Unnie would to leave me one day.

 

 “She will not die as she is also a vampire…” Yuri muttered under her breathe, turned away and refused to look at me again.

 

I was dumbfounded and after I left the information sink into me, Yuri told me every thing she knew. How Sica saved me from death, risked her life to cross the scary borders, reared me up as the best she can, cared for me, fight for me, cried numerous time for me when I was bullied or feeling upset and loved me like her own.

 

My heart warmed up, face heated up and this caused my eyes to grow warm as well making warm liquids to flow down. I was so touched of what Sica had done. All the things she had done for me in the background, in the dark for me.

 

I released Yuri’s collar, my legs shook and I knelt down to cry, feeling the overwhelming of Unnie’s love for me.

 

Then a revelation hit me.

 

Unnie is not my unnie?

We are not related by blood?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Amber!

Unnie is in danger.

Now is not the time to think about this!.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Then another revelation hit me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

So my dad is a vampire and I am a vampire too?

I can cross the borders?

 

Yuri’s thought came to answer me,

Yes, though not related by blood but you guys are even closer than that. So close that both of you are willing to risk your life for each other. This is the one of the greatest love I had ever seen.

 

And yes, you are a vampire but you are an un-awakened one. You cannot cross the borders….

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter